Newb earned his stripes for sure!

Started by StogieDad, 02/19/2014 05:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

StogieDad

Sammy (sauraspop) approached me by PM that he wanted to do his first trade.  He had some Fuentes and Diamond Crown he was willing to part with.  Well I didn't want the DC's, so we just decided he would send whatever he was comfortable with, and would send my end once it landed.  A good, ole fashioned newbie blind trade.

Well my friends, this guy is serious.  Sent me a great selection and even tossed a brand new Bugatti lighter in the box.  I will be proud to officially post your first feedback my friend!

And lookout brother, I'm gonna make this a good one!
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

StogieDad

Sorry pics didn't come out great, but it sure looks good from here!
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

BewareDaPenguin

:cool:  Heck yeah very nice!!! sweet sticks!
"A champion is someone who gets up when he can't." - Jack Dempsey

"Things do not happen. Things are made to happen." - JFK

conditionZero

Impressive!!! Hey Sammy, wanna do a trade?
--JOE--

I distrust camels, and anyone else who can go a week without a drink.  Joe E. Lewis

ROTHNH

tvolball

"Keep your friends close and your enemies closer"

lubrix

----
Guru of ruining the moment.

ROTHNH

This is great -- thanks for sharing the experience.

Longhorn

sjn1117

why isnt phonetic spelled like it sounds?

The Lone star Guru of F.A.R.T.(firearms, alcohol, ramble, tobacco)

Cfickter

Great way to make a first trade
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

sauraspop

Thanks for the feedback Michael and the kind words. Looking forward very much to the receiving end of this one. Will blind trade with any of you Veterans cause I believe you would do me right.  :beer: and I'm  :crazy:

Sammy - Semper Vigilis

Be carful what you wish for, You may get it! Ray Wylie Hubbard (Mother Blues)

As I have grown older, I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake. ~ Cliffy ~

sauraspop

Joe, I'm ready anytime you are. I'm still in the process of inputting all my smokes in my VH but you can give it a look to see if you have any interest and I don't mind doing blind trades.
Sammy - Semper Vigilis

Be carful what you wish for, You may get it! Ray Wylie Hubbard (Mother Blues)

As I have grown older, I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake. ~ Cliffy ~

cibolodave

Newbhunter

Vroomp

Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

bmac7754

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

Brlesq

Good job, Sammy!  You're in good hands with Michael.
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

redjj

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe."  Albert Einstein

05Venturer

Excellent  :thumbsup:
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

mike.casey

Life is hard. It's harder when you're stupid. -John Wayne-

I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke every last one of 'em.
Ron White

Him and his kind get more endangered everyday, and pretty soon the species will just up and fade away. Like the smoke from that torpedo... just up and fade away. -Old Hippie, Bellamy Brothers-

Otter

R, Otter
------------------------------------------------------
Certified Retail Tobacconist
CRA Ambassador #0264
Twitter: @GeekCoefficient
Instagram: Geekcoefficient
https://www.facebook.com/groups/cigargeeks/

My Virtual Humidor: http://tinyurl.com/a9umtsr

Beegerply

Byron

Guru of small balls and big sticks
--------------------------------------------------

"If there are no cigars in heaven I shall not go" Mark Twain

Smurf

orbis non sufficit

Machine646

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.