My Humidor: Moving cigars from wish list to inventory

Started by hebron, 02/24/2014 08:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hebron

Hey, I just tried moving a cigar from the wish list to the inventory. Selected "Edit", removed the "Wish list" check box and saved it.

The result was that the cigar disappeared, is that suppose to happen?
- Thomas

My digital playground; uCtrl.io, electronics, microcontrollers and computer stuff.

conditionZero

Probably not, but that's been my experience as well. :confused:
--JOE--

I distrust camels, and anyone else who can go a week without a drink.  Joe E. Lewis

CrazyK

Try using the move feature at the same time as removing the Wish List check-box? I just did that and it worked...
CrazyK
--------------------------
Simia demulcta mitis

Kman

My guess might be that you have to assign it to an actual humidor like CrazyK said. However you might also need to make sure that you have positive number in the Quantity field. If you entered 0 when creating the wishlist, it may just disappear as well.
"Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new." - Albert Einstein

Cfickter

Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

hebron

QuoteMy guess might be that you have to assign it to an actual humidor like CrazyK said. However you might also need to make sure that you have positive number in the Quantity field. If you entered 0 when creating the wishlist, it may just disappear as well.

I did have a quantity of 20. And I tried as CrazyK suggested, and that works; however it does give me an error saying that I can not move to and from the same humidor. So this smells more like a bug then a feature. CrazyK's suggestion is a work-around, but gets the job done :)
- Thomas

My digital playground; uCtrl.io, electronics, microcontrollers and computer stuff.

hebron

- Thomas

nwb

Interesting.  I've never tried moving something from the wishlist to a humidor - didn't even know you could do that.
Chief of Shaft

hebron

Quotenwb - 2/25/2014  3:24 PM

Interesting.  I've never tried moving something from the wishlist to a humidor - didn't even know you could do that.

Nice feature when you actually get some of the items on the list  :-)
- Thomas

sauraspop

Sammy - Semper Vigilis

Be carful what you wish for, You may get it! Ray Wylie Hubbard (Mother Blues)

As I have grown older, I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake. ~ Cliffy ~

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.