Podman28 Drops Nuclear Cigar Bomb

Started by mountedshriner, 06/06/2009 05:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mountedshriner

When I got home yesterday afternoon there was a package on my front porch. I wasn't expecting anything so I was quite surprised. I opened the package and lo and behold, here were six "top shelf" cigars with a message from Podman23 that said; "just to say thanks for the effort. Hope you enjoy and review the smokes. Tim." I was blown away. Here is what was in the box left to right:

Photobucket

Augusto Reyes Grand Cru
Savinelli Special Selection 2005
Coronado by La Flor
Black Pearl
Oliva Master Blends III
Fuente Opus X Rare Estate Reserve

If there has been a better bomb ever sent, I have never seen it. Tim, and people just like him here at CG is what makes this site the greatest place on the net for quality men and women who enjoy cigars to congregate. Tim, I can't thank you enough for your kindness and generosity. Rest assured I will drop a bomb on you when you are least expecting it!! THANK YOU!!

For whatever reason the picture did not post......Rest assured the cigars are beautiful!
"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" -- Benjamin Franklin

BlackIrish

Nice hit, Tim, and on a deserving target, too.
(__
  • ___{{{~[/B]

lowpro75

Guru of Sensitivity.  

The Herf of Havertown.

Duker511

Nice job Tim!!!!! happy smoking Dennis!!  :dancing:
Tim

smoke 1

Tim very generous indeed!!  Enjoy Dennis
-Brian

nukbucko

:dancing: maybe the only bomb you can enjoy
"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."  -Some Dude I don't Know

Jackal

Wow Tim, that is an incredible bomb.

Smoke 'em in good heath Dennis.  :cigarman:

I'll do what I will and I'll drink what I please
I'll smoke what I like 'till I cough and I wheeze
I'll drink and I'll whore and every pleasure realize
For this time tomorrow I may die

Hot Stuff x

LES
Guru of Morning Calm and Oriental Wisdom

"You got me started on both the Liberty and the Christian's Blend, Les. Now my kids won't be able to go to college." - Brlesq

SenorPablo

Twenty years ago we had Steve Jobs, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.  Now we have no jobs, no cash and no hope. Please don't let Kevin Bacon die!

mountedshriner

Thanks to all!! I love this place because the people here make it the greatest place to be.  Thank you guys and gals!! :bow:

Dennis
"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" -- Benjamin Franklin

Rebecca Silverwolf

"Well, we may not have parted on the best of terms. I realize certain words were exchanged. Also certain... bullets."

"If I ever kill you, you'll be awake, you'll be facing me, and you'll be armed."

-Captain Malcolm Reynolds

junglepete

Gotta love it! Nice one Tim  :biggrin:
Guru of Frugality

"It is your decisions, not your conditions that shape your life."  ~Tony Robbins~

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.