Box of STRADIVARIUS churchills

Started by guitar tom, 06/09/2009 08:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

guitar tom

Look to sell or trade a box of stradivarius churchills, I dont smoke them and I'm tired of tending to the box all the time to keep them humidified, andyone wanting to trade or purchase let me know maybe we can make a deal! ,Tom :smoker:
My doctor says I have A.D.D. that stands for Attention Deficit, hey whats that over there.

guitar tom

Cant belive not a single response, OK I am willing to trade them out one at a time for anyone interested, I have 10 churchills, just post here or eamail me if your interested, come on I know I was when I first heard of them! Tom :smoker: :confused:
My doctor says I have A.D.D. that stands for Attention Deficit, hey whats that over there.

ljlemer

Quoteguitar tom - 8/10/2009  11:25 PM

Cant belive not a single response, OK I am willing to trade them out one at a time for anyone interested, I have 10 churchills, just post here or eamail me if your interested, come on I know I was when I first heard of them! Tom :smoker: :confused:

What can a poor and humble guy like me trade for a majestic strad? Have you smoked one? Any good? Probably not if you want to trade them so bad, huh? Did you review it? What would you consider fair in a trade?
"Tolerance becomes a crime when applied to evil".

Thomas Mann

nukbucko

give the poor old man one. He really is deserving of something nice
"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."  -Some Dude I don't Know

WeLustPapes

Interested to try this but i dont know anything about Stradivarius  :confused:

What would be a fair trade? Price point for a single?

Bob Cordell

I dont have any experience with those, I dont even know what to offer in way of a trade. Do you have a minimum value?

:confused:
"I bet there's rich folks eating in fancy dining cars,
They're probably drinkin' coffee and smoking big cigars"

mountedshriner

QuoteBob Cordell - 8/11/2009  7:17 AM

I dont have any experience with those, I dont even know what to offer in way of a trade. Do you have a minimum value?

:confused:

They sell for about $35 a piece Bob.... :-0 Very high end smokes!!
"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" -- Benjamin Franklin

Bob Cordell

"I bet there's rich folks eating in fancy dining cars,
They're probably drinkin' coffee and smoking big cigars"

nukbucko

They were on my wish list i guess i was askin for too much :crazy:
"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."  -Some Dude I don't Know

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.