Flatbed cigar buy with johncw

Started by tvolball, 03/10/2014 10:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tvolball

Got my cigars that I ordered on the Flatbed buy and being the great geek John is, he decided to throw in a few extras. I ordered the Blacks and John saw fit to send some Greens, a Red, Kinky Friedman the Governor, and PDR Oscuro with it
"Keep your friends close and your enemies closer"

Cfickter

Very nice, post a review once you get to smoke one.
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

LawDaddy

Very nice.  Looking forward to my package arriving later today.

conditionZero

--JOE--

I distrust camels, and anyone else who can go a week without a drink.  Joe E. Lewis

Smurf

orbis non sufficit

StogieDad

Mine landed today with quite a nice fiver bomb with it. May be tomorrow before I can post pics, but THANKS John!  What a geek!
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

CrazyK

CrazyK
--------------------------
Simia demulcta mitis

c.petree.1

I got mine too. And a sweet 5er. Thanks john.

Anybody know the trick to uploading pics from an iPad?

johncw

You are all very welcome. I appreciate you all going in the split so I could try some new sticks as well.

StogieDad

Thanks again John!  Just awesome!

"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

akira

Received my sticks as well and he was a sneaky bastard and slipped a cigar bomb in with my order.  Thanks for organizing the split and getting everything out so promptly.  Much appreciated!
"Sometimes when I reflect back on all the beer I drink I feel ashamed - Then I look into the glass and think about the workers in the brewery and all of their hopes and dreams. If I didn't drink this beer, they might be out of work and their dreams would be shattered. Then I say to myself, 'It is better that I drink this beer and let their dreams come true than be selfish and worry about my liver.'" -Jack Handy

LawDaddy

These arrived on Monday, but I have been laid up with a nasty case of food poisoning since then.  They arrived with 5 friends, and looking fantastic!  Thanks again John!

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.