Podman strikes again

Started by lowpro75, 06/12/2009 08:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lowpro75

So I order 3 LFDs from Tim, taking him up on his generous offer, and what do I recieve but 6 cigars, one of them an ISOM!!!   :dancing: He can't be stopped!!  Thanks Tim.  Here are the pictures.
Guru of Sensitivity.  

The Herf of Havertown.

nukbucko

"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."  -Some Dude I don't Know

nukbucko

"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."  -Some Dude I don't Know

BlackIrish

Tim is an evil genius.
(__
  • ___{{{~[/B]

smoke 1

very nice of you Tim typical Cigar Geek outstanding behavior !!
-Brian

SenorPablo

Yes.  I also got struck by the mad bomber.  I get a nice set of extras that look very similar to the pics above with my LFDs.  As usual, a very generous move by Tim!

-Paul
Twenty years ago we had Steve Jobs, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.  Now we have no jobs, no cash and no hope. Please don't let Kevin Bacon die!

ljlemer

QuoteSenorPablo - 6/12/2009  10:39 PM

Yes.  I also got struck by the mad bomber.  I get a nice set of extras that look very similar to the pics above with my LFDs.  As usual, a very generous move by Tim!

-Paul

Strike me, Mad Bomber! I can supply references.
"Tolerance becomes a crime when applied to evil".

Thomas Mann

mountedshriner

"Podman" is "DA MAN." Here is the nuclear cigar bomb he sent me:

Photobucket
"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" -- Benjamin Franklin

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.