Coming Soon - La Palina

Started by dirtyleafcigars, 03/22/2014 08:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dirtyleafcigars

After a little back and forth, a little schmoozing, we've struck a very nice deal with the gentlemen at La Palina cigars. I'm EXTREMELY excited about carrying the La Palina line. They'll be here soon. I'll keep you guys posted!  :dancing:

Until then, we've got tons of new stuff to make the mouth water. www.DirtyLeafCigars.com

StogieDad

Great!  Fantastic cigars!
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

Cfickter

Great line of cigars, love the Kill Bills
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

Vroomp

Sounds like you will probably need someone to review one of those Goldies for you......... :biggrin:
Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

Otter

Congrats, they have some great options!
R, Otter
------------------------------------------------------
Certified Retail Tobacconist
CRA Ambassador #0264
Twitter: @GeekCoefficient
Instagram: Geekcoefficient
https://www.facebook.com/groups/cigargeeks/

My Virtual Humidor: http://tinyurl.com/a9umtsr

sauraspop

I'm really glad to see you are getting La Palina cigars. About the only place I've been able to find them is Cigar.com and Atlantic. The El Dario blend has become a favorite that I plan to always keep on hand.
Sammy - Semper Vigilis

Be carful what you wish for, You may get it! Ray Wylie Hubbard (Mother Blues)

As I have grown older, I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake. ~ Cliffy ~

hebron

Hm, this brand is new to me. But judging by the enthusiasm I might have to get myself a box :-)
- Thomas

My digital playground; uCtrl.io, electronics, microcontrollers and computer stuff.

Longhorn

Quotedirtyleafcigars - 3/22/2014  11:16 AM

After a little back and forth, a little schmoozing, we've struck a very nice deal with the gentlemen at La Palina cigars. I'm EXTREMELY excited about carrying the La Palina line. They'll be here soon. I'll keep you guys posted!  :dancing:

Until then, we've got tons of new stuff to make the mouth water. www.DirtyLeafCigars.com

Good to hear.  Will you be carrying the Family Series too?  If so, I'd be in for a box each of the Babe and Alison!

sauraspop

Quotehebron - 3/22/2014  2:57 PM  Hm, this brand is new to me. But judging by the enthusiasm I might have to get myself a box :-)

To find out about La Palina cigars, visit their web page:

www.lapalinacigars.com

Sammy - Semper Vigilis

Be carful what you wish for, You may get it! Ray Wylie Hubbard (Mother Blues)

As I have grown older, I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake. ~ Cliffy ~

Smurf

orbis non sufficit

BewareDaPenguin

Nice...they do make some great cigars! :thumbsup:
"A champion is someone who gets up when he can't." - Jack Dempsey

"Things do not happen. Things are made to happen." - JFK

17leaves

Quotehebron - 3/22/2014  3:57 PM

Hm, this brand is new to me. But judging by the enthusiasm I might have to get myself a box :-)

My thoughts exactly :-)

dirtyleafcigars

QuoteLonghorn - 3/22/2014  4:00 PM

Quotedirtyleafcigars - 3/22/2014  11:16 AM

Good to hear.  Will you be carrying the Family Series too?  If so, I'd be in for a box each of the Babe and Alison!

Still working out whether or not we will be able to carry the Family Series. Promise we are trying are best and will keep you guys posted.

conditionZero

--JOE--

I distrust camels, and anyone else who can go a week without a drink.  Joe E. Lewis

hebron

Quotesauraspop - 3/22/2014  9:25 PM

Quotehebron - 3/22/2014  2:57 PM  Hm, this brand is new to me. But judging by the enthusiasm I might have to get myself a box :-)

To find out about La Palina cigars, visit their web page:

www.lapalinacigars.com

Thanks brother, will have a look :-)
- Thomas

My digital playground; uCtrl.io, electronics, microcontrollers and computer stuff.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.