Camacho Liberty 2013 Trade or Box Split

Started by sauraspop, 03/26/2014 07:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sauraspop

Anybody got any Camacho Liberty 2013 they want to trade?

Sammy - Semper Vigilis

Be carful what you wish for, You may get it! Ray Wylie Hubbard (Mother Blues)

As I have grown older, I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake. ~ Cliffy ~

StogieDad

I didn't participate in the buy, but there was a HUGE buy on the site for these last year.  There should be a good bit floating around Sammy.
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

The Burn Ward

I only have one. Haven't even tried it yet.

ThinBlueLine

A couple guys here bought boxes from Kevin (wescat) so I'm sure you should find some takers.
I enjoy romantic walks to my humidors...

nirab

Quotesauraspop - 3/26/2014  9:22 AM

Anybody got any Camacho Liberty 2013 they want to trade?

I only have 2 left, but I have access to a box of em if interested. PM me if so.  :-)
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

Ntxsage

I could trade up to 5....tried one the other day and they're better than when they came out...wouldn't want to let go anymore than 5. Shoot a pm if interested.
Did you know Stuart Scott almost made the Scripps National Spelling Bee as a child? Then the judges asked for skiing, but he only had one I. - acr

Cfickter

I have about 5 or 6 left. What at you offering ?
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

DonM

I only have 2 left, sorry.  I did smoke one yesterday, it was awesome!

"The Curmudgeon"

Mautrak

I got in after that group buy was over, and Wes was kind enough to send a few my way.  I think I ended up with about five.  I've had one and really enjoyed it, and am now kicking myself that I didn't get more.

nirab

I've got an in for a box, and maybe two. If there are enough of you interested, I will put together a box split. $15 per stick, plus shipping. Box price is $299.99, so I added a penny to the cost per stick! I am only looking to get a couple, so it's wide open at this point. Who's interested??

it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289

sauraspop

Brian, I'll take 15 out of a box. Leaves you 5.
Sammy - Semper Vigilis

As I have grown older, I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake. ~ Cliffy ~

nirab

Quotesauraspop - 3/27/2014  9:37 AM

Brian, I'll take 15 out of a box. Leaves you 5.

That works for me. I will shoot you a pm. BTW, there is still another box available (as of yesterday) if anyone else is interested.

it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

Thich Nhat Hanh

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289

tgs679

I'm in for a box split I'd take 5 if anyone else is in for the other box

nirab

The other box was still there when I picked up this box. I am willing to facilitate another box split if we get enough geeks interested.  :biggrin:

it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

Thich Nhat Hanh

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289

Cfickter

Worked out a little trade with Sammy myself.

Sammytrade

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

nirab

QuoteCfickter - 4/1/2014  11:48 AM

Sammytrade

Man, those Tat Broadleafs are awesome!  :bigthumbs:

it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

Thich Nhat Hanh

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289

sauraspop

Quotenirab - 4/1/2014  12:05 PM  
QuoteCfickter - 4/1/2014  11:48 AM  

Sammytrade

Man, those Tat Broadleafs are awesome!  :bigthumbs:

Glad you liked them. Was great to trade with you. Let's do it again sometime. 

Sammy - Semper Vigilis

Smurf

orbis non sufficit

sauraspop

Received my end of trade with Cfickter.  :thanx: Chuck!

Sammy - Semper Vigilis

sauraspop

My share of the box split with nirab.  :thanx: Brian.

Sammy - Semper Vigilis

BewareDaPenguin

"A champion is someone who gets up when he can't." - Jack Dempsey

"Things do not happen. Things are made to happen." - JFK

Smurf

orbis non sufficit

Cfickter

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.