Site Suggestion Feedback

Started by bmac7754, 03/26/2014 05:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bmac7754

Thought maybe this would be a good idea.  When viewing profile you can see feedback recieved. It would be nice to see a "feedback left" tab as well.  Kinda like you see on ebay.

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

05Venturer

Quotebmac7754 - 3/26/2014  7:26 PM

Thought maybe this would be a good idea.  When viewing profile you can see feedback recieved. It would be nice to see a "feedback left" tab as well.  Kinda like you see on ebay.

:thumbsup: good idea
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

Joelala

Joe

Cfickter

Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

c.petree.1

While we are at it can we make the virtual humidor more like a shopping cart on a web store? I want to be able to edit all of them and save, not one at a time like I have to do now?

Kman

Quotebmac7754 - 3/26/2014  8:26 PM  

Isn't this already there effectively? Or am I missing something?

"Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new." - Albert Einstein

05Venturer

I believe Brian is suggesting that there be a spot that you could read all the feedback a member has left previously for fellow members.
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

bmac7754

Quote05Venturer - 3/26/2014  9:39 PM  I believe Brian is suggesting that there be a spot that you could read all the feedback a member has left previously for fellow members.

Correct.

Being able to see all the feedback I have left for others is what I'm talking about

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

Kman

Quotebmac7754 - 3/26/2014  10:40 PM  

Quote05Venturer - 3/26/2014  9:39 PM  I believe Brian is suggesting that there be a spot that you could read all the feedback a member has left previously for fellow members.

Correct.

Being able to see all the feedback I have left for others is what I'm talking about

Ahhh gotcha. Figured I must have been missing something. That would be good to be able see that and I would think should be a pretty easy query too.

"Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new." - Albert Einstein

hebron

I like it!

Maybe add; View this users albums/pictures as well?  :-)
- Thomas

My digital playground; uCtrl.io, electronics, microcontrollers and computer stuff.

nwb

Good idea, but then I would see how terrible I am at leaving feedback.... :shamebag:
Chief of Shaft

aflicted

This may have been proposed before, or I'm just not figuring it out.  Is it possible to have the list of cigars in a pass linked to their reviews here?  Having never been in a pass before, and new to cigars in general, I saw the current list and thought it would be nice to click on the ones I don't know and see details from the database.  I am making the assumption that the cigar list is populated in the same manner as our virtual humidors etc and not a direct text entry.  Not my turn in the pass so I haven't seen how puts are handled.

It is more a request out of convenience rather than going and looking them all up manually.

Longhorn

I'd like to see tracking for when a member pisses me off... like when Rebecca posts how sunny and warm it is in SoCal.  :Biggrin:

Oh, good idea, Brian!

nwb

QuoteLonghorn - 4/9/2014  10:29 PM
I'd like to see tracking for when a member pisses me off... like when Rebecca posts how sunny and warm it is in SoCal.  :Biggrin:

:lmao:
Chief of Shaft

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.