Hudson WI Cigar Event "Pics Added"

Started by 05Venturer, 04/03/2014 07:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

05Venturer

If anyone is in the area I will be hitting this one up in a couple weeks if all goes well.

https://www.facebook.com/events/1482859261929134/

April 17th
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

bstessl

If I didn't work I would think about making the 6 hour drive...
Smoking cigarettes is a habit, smoking a cigar is an event. - Brad Paisley

Cfickter

I make it to Milwaukee regularly but never that far west.  Enjoy the event, post some pics
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

05Venturer

As of right now I am off work that day and plan to make the hour drive as this is my closest B&M.

I have never been to any type of cigar "Event" so I don't really know what to expect, except for a good time with fellow BOTL's.   :rocker:
Kent

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

05Venturer

:bump:  :bump:

Just a reminder for anyone in the area
Kent

bmac7754

Quote05Venturer - 4/4/2014  12:18 PM  As of right now I am off work that day and plan to make the hour drive as this is my closest B&M.  I have never been to any type of cigar "Event" so I don't really know what to expect, except for a good time with fellow BOTL's.   :rocker:

Smoking some cigars with fellow BOTL's always a good time.  Enjoy the event, and bring a camera.

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

05Venturer

Made it to the Drew Event today and met a few new people and had a couple smokes and picked up a few.
Some new to me, Undercrown Corona, Acid Toast, MUWAT
Some I already enjoy , Nica Rustica, Joya De Nicaragua
And they tossed in a freebie for every 4 sticks so I snagged a couple Tabak Especials
Kent

nwb

Nice score, and glad you had a good time.  Those Tabak Especials are really good for an infused smoke.
Chief of Shaft

conditionZero

Very cool. If you haven't tried the Undercrown yet, you're in for a treat.
--JOE--

I distrust camels, and anyone else who can go a week without a drink.  Joe E. Lewis

StogieDad

"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

Cfickter

Looks like a great time, love the Nicas
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

BewareDaPenguin

Heak yeah I'd love another DE event around here!! :thumbsup:
"A champion is someone who gets up when he can't." - Jack Dempsey

"Things do not happen. Things are made to happen." - JFK

05Venturer

QuoteconditionZero - 4/17/2014  7:37 PM

Very cool. If you haven't tried the Undercrown yet, you're in for a treat.

I have heard good things on them, gonna wait till I can give it my full attention ;-)
Kent

gpd4

MUWATs and Undercrowns are both excellent.
My greatest fear in life is that when I die, my wife sells my things for what I told her I paid for them...

lubrix

----
Guru of ruining the moment.

Vroomp

Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

Longhorn

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.