Forgotten Classics Pass

Started by StogieDad, 04/09/2014 05:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

StogieDad

This is a thread generated automatically by the Cigar Pass system to discuss the Cigar Pass named 'Forgotten Classics Pass'.

Use this link to return back to the Cigar Pass.
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

gitfiddl

Thanks for the invitation.  I think this one will be fun!
Self-appointed Guru of Pass Container Sizing,  All Things Midgetly Stripperish, and general "Stirrer of the Puddin'".

gpd4

Thanks for the invite - I'm in!
My greatest fear in life is that when I die, my wife sells my things for what I told her I paid for them...

Cfickter

Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

BewareDaPenguin

I will join if you will have me, would like to see what got you guys hooked on
"A champion is someone who gets up when he can't." - Jack Dempsey

"Things do not happen. Things are made to happen." - JFK

Mojo66

Thanks for the invite, I'm in. Should be a fun one.
"Life's too short to smoke bad cigars."

nirab

Looking forward to learning about some of these classics. I had a HdM Excaliber last night, and it was very enjoyable. Thanks for having me Michael!  :biggrin:  :bigthumbs:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

The Burn Ward

I think Camacho and CAO should be listed as well. Count me in.

StogieDad

Thanks for the quick responses folks.  I think it will be fun.  I have sent out some invites, but if anyone else thinks you have the sticks to participate, post up.  Should be a fun group.
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

StogieDad

QuoteThe Burn Ward - 4/9/2014  9:57 AM

I think Camacho and CAO should be listed as well. Count me in.

Good call Jared.  I thought about CAO, there are some I really like, especially when I started.  I will add them both.
-- Winston Churchill

-- Abraham Lincoln

-- Ron Swanson

The Burn Ward

CAO was founded in 1968 and Camacho in 1961.

The Burn Ward

GUARANTEED JAMAICAN FOUNDER'S SERIES - The original Macunudo formula.

http://www.marcusdaniel.com/products/guaranteed-jamaican-founders-series

I'm not too far from Marcus so I'll swing by and try to pick a few up.

lubrix

Thanks for the invite,I'll play!.
----
Guru of ruining the moment.

johncw

Thanks for the invite. I'm in.

sjn1117

Thanks for the invite bro, I'm in!
why isnt phonetic spelled like it sounds?

The Lone star Guru of F.A.R.T.(firearms, alcohol, ramble, tobacco)

StogieDad

Thanks guys, this thing is filling up fast.  Gonna be a good time!
-- Winston Churchill

-- Abraham Lincoln

-- Ron Swanson

Joelala

I appreciate the invite and would love to play, with the new baby on the way I do not want to hold up the pass at all. Can you put me near the end, maybe I will be sleeping more by the time it gets to me?
Joe

StogieDad

QuoteJoelala - 4/9/2014  12:47 PM

I appreciate the invite and would love to play, with the new baby on the way I do not want to hold up the pass at all. Can you put me near the end, maybe I will be sleeping more by the time it gets to me?

You bet brother!
-- Winston Churchill

-- Abraham Lincoln

-- Ron Swanson

jbshumidor

Thanks for the invite, Michael. I'm in.
I don't have a lot these aged forgotten classics, but do have a few and will certainly contribute where I can.
Best,
JB

Joelala

Joe

The Burn Ward

Based on the listed brands, it looks like an ISOM pass.

bmac7754

Thanks for the invite Michael, but I am going to have to sit this one out.
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

nwb

Thanks for the invite, but I'm going to sit this one out.  Y'all have fun.
Chief of Shaft

Hot Stuff x

LES
Guru of Morning Calm and Oriental Wisdom

"You got me started on both the Liberty and the Christian's Blend, Les. Now my kids won't be able to go to college." - Brlesq

Longhorn

Thanks, Michael.  Looks like a fun pass and a great group of Geeks.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.