Trade with Chuck (Cfickter)

Started by Vroomp, 04/30/2014 08:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vroomp

Got my end of a little trade Chuck and I are doing. Thanks brother!

Leaf & Bean Awesome by Noel Rojas

Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

Newbhunter

nwb

Chief of Shaft

cavenbk

You can judge the character of a man by the things he laughs at.

"A man's true character comes out when he's drunk."     - Charles Chaplin

BewareDaPenguin

Man really like the leaf & beans nice :thumbsup:
"A champion is someone who gets up when he can't." - Jack Dempsey

"Things do not happen. Things are made to happen." - JFK

toby2

hebron

- Thomas

My digital playground; uCtrl.io, electronics, microcontrollers and computer stuff.

Cfickter

enjoy brother, will post from my side ASAP
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

Cfickter

So, Brad goes big in our trade. I had the K147 last night and it was great, now the only on-line place I can find them is Thompsons.

VroompTrade

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

StogieDad

Nice looking set on both sides there.  I had one of those K147 from Brad as well, solid smoke for the price.  Just make sure you can block numbers on your cell phone, Thompson probably knows you were even thinking of buying them so they should start calling you today :biggrin:
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

Cfickter

QuoteStogieDad - 5/1/2014  9:20 AM  Nice looking set on both sides there.  I had one of those K147 from Brad as well, solid smoke for the price.  Just make sure you can block numbers on your cell phone, Thompson probably knows you were even thinking of buying them so they should start calling you today :biggrin:

I know. That is what scares the heck out of me. Talk about stalking!

BewareDaPenguin

"A champion is someone who gets up when he can't." - Jack Dempsey

"Things do not happen. Things are made to happen." - JFK

Vroomp

Well Chuck, if you really liked the K-147's I will gladly split a box with you. They're one of the best Honduran cigars I have had and I have about 1½ boxes left but, will be ordering again soon since one of my other favs is running low. I will be ordering another box of the My Father La Reloba Selecion Oscuro and can easily add another box of K-147's if you don't want your info going to Thompson. I have them on a strict no call policy at the moment and they never bother me.....

Price on the K-147 is $4 each.

Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.