Tatuaje Noella Reserva split with Jared (The Burn Ward)

Started by StogieDad, 05/01/2014 10:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

StogieDad

Jared and I got togehter on a split of some extremely tasty Tatuaje Noella Reservas before they go away.  Naturally, Jared is very bad at leaving well enough alone and sent along some protection for them.  Thanks bro, always good dealing with you!

"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

BewareDaPenguin

"A champion is someone who gets up when he can't." - Jack Dempsey

"Things do not happen. Things are made to happen." - JFK

benchjockey

You learn more by listening then you do from talking.

Vroomp

Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

tgs679

I just stocked up on a box of these myself got a decent deal $140 shipped. now to find another box before they are gone

The Burn Ward

Quotetgs679 - 5/2/2014  4:53 PM

I just stocked up on a box of these myself got a decent deal $140 shipped. now to find another box before they are gone

Paid $160 for our box. Saw a box on auction go $168 so went to famous and picked one up with free shipping.

hebron

- Thomas

My digital playground; uCtrl.io, electronics, microcontrollers and computer stuff.

tgs679

QuoteThe Burn Ward - 5/2/2014  3:56 PM

Quotetgs679 - 5/2/2014  4:53 PM

Paid $160 for our box. Saw a box on auction go $168 so went to famous and picked one up with free shipping.

I'm going to grab me another over at Famous. I got the last one at Smallbatchcigar.com with a promo code for that $140 price sweet deal but i want more. $160 is a real great price on one of the best sticks out there, IMHO.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.