Plenty of Perdomo

Started by JamesTanner, 05/07/2014 07:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JamesTanner

I recently bought around 80 dollars worth of Perdomo cigars.  They are the big ring gauges.  Super Toros.  I have several Grand Cru Conneticut and Double Maduro.  I also have some 10th Anniversary Perdomo Champange and Sun Grown as well.  I think I like something in the middle not to dark but not to light.  I also need a better humidor since mine will not seal correctly.  If anyone wants to trade some cigars or a humidor let me know.   I can send first.   My taste buds keep changing.  I still am not a huge fan of Conneticut's.   I seem to like the natural (corojo) cigars the best.  A member sent me a Verocu and that was excellent.  I loved the flavor.

I wish I had more time to smoke.  I am falling in love with these cigars.
James Tanner

bmac7754

The 10th Anniversary's are great sticks.  If you are having trouble and need a quick solution until you purchase a new humidor, may I suggest getting a inexpensive tupperware container.  Throw your humidification in there and this will help your cigars.  Try the devil site for humidors, you can score nice ones for cheap money.
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

scottvodka

I like those 10th anniversaries as well. Isn't it great when you identify the moment you fall in love with cigars?

bmac7754

Quotescottvodka - 5/7/2014  11:33 PM  I like those 10th anniversaries as well. Isn't it great when you identify the moment you fall in love with cigars?

Yeah, about the same time the bank account shrank.

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

Mojo66

Quotebmac7754 - 5/7/2014  11:36 PM  

Quotescottvodka - 5/7/2014  11:33 PM  I like those 10th anniversaries as well. Isn't it great when you identify the moment you fall in love with cigars?

Yeah, about the same time the bank account shrank.

No truer words were ever written

"Life's too short to smoke bad cigars."

Longhorn

"Plenty of..." you're in for a ride!  I noticed you have 11 posts thus far.  You'll have "plenty of" if you hang around here - a bunch of enablers on this site!   :-0  :smoker:

hebron

QuoteLonghorn - 5/8/2014  6:51 AM

"Plenty of..." you're in for a ride!  I noticed you have 11 posts thus far.  You'll have "plenty of" if you hang around here - a bunch of enablers on this site!   :-0  :smoker:
The truth, this man speaks it!
- Thomas

My digital playground; uCtrl.io, electronics, microcontrollers and computer stuff.

Newbhunter

Quotehebron - 5/8/2014  1:00 AM

QuoteLonghorn - 5/8/2014  6:51 AM

The truth, this man speaks it!

x2!!

Hot Stuff x

So what is it exactly you are trying to part with...can we get a list?
LES
Guru of Morning Calm and Oriental Wisdom

"You got me started on both the Liberty and the Christian's Blend, Les. Now my kids won't be able to go to college." - Brlesq

Beegerply

I have a couple humi's that are empty 1- 75 count and 1- 100 count that not being used.  I might be interested  :confused:
Byron

Guru of small balls and big sticks
--------------------------------------------------

"If there are no cigars in heaven I shall not go" Mark Twain

Mojo66

James, you could make your Humidor public, easier to see what you got. Might be easier to get takers that way as well.
"Life's too short to smoke bad cigars."

JamesTanner

I will make my humidor public when I get a little chunk of time.  I have 2 Grand Cru Cooneticut, 2 Gran Cru Double Maduro, 2 Champagne 10th Ann and 2 champagne sun grown I would be willing to part with.  They are all Super Toros.  I thought I really liked some Perdomo and went a little crazy buying sticks last week at my local cigar store.   I have a Tupper ware humidor for now but need to get a bigger one and want a real humidor as well.  If you want to part with either of those humidors pm me.  Thanks for all tips and advice.
James Tanner

nwb

Moved to the Trades forum.

You are going the correct route by buying singles/doubles.  Your tastes will continually evolve, so it is best to stick to samplers as a newbie.  Good luck with the trade!
Chief of Shaft

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.