I'd like to trade. Who's got a few Maduros/Oscuros for me?

Started by CigarPlace, 05/15/2014 09:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CigarPlace

Lanceros, Coronas, Petit Robustos - darker the better. 

Looking for 1 or 2 trades now, I've got a few random cigars I can send. Stuff excellent for newer smokers or guys that like a little bit of everything. Or let me know what else you're looking for or check our site and I'll see what we can trade.

Jackal

I'll do what I will and I'll drink what I please
I'll smoke what I like 'till I cough and I wheeze
I'll drink and I'll whore and every pleasure realize
For this time tomorrow I may die

nirab

I am always willingt to trade, especially right now with my cigar budget being about $0 per month!  :biggrin:

Let's do this ninja!! :bigthumbs:  :bigthumbs:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

Joelala

Joe

CigarPlace

Quotenirab - 5/15/2014  2:22 PM  I am always willingt to trade, especially right now with my cigar budget being about $0 per month!  :biggrin:   Let's do this ninja!! :bigthumbs:  :bigthumbs:

Nirab, you already have a Pass box inbound. Please fix my mistakes in the cigar listing.

Vroomp

I also have some nice oscuros and maduros......What did you have in mind?
Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

The Burn Ward

Nirab and I both have a few of your favorites. JG LE 2011???!! I've been dying to smoke a Tatuaje Wolfman full size. If you can swing that I'll hook you up.

Cfickter

Hmmm a trade, I would be up for that, let me look over the inventory and will PM
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

nirab

QuoteCigarPlace - 5/15/2014  2:46 PM

Quotenirab - 5/15/2014  2:22 PM  I am always willingt to trade, especially right now with my cigar budget being about $0 per month!  :biggrin:   Let's do this ninja!! :bigthumbs:  :bigthumbs:

Nirab, you already have a Pass box inbound. Please fix my mistakes in the cigar listing.

Yea, and nirab just might take advantage of the free freight...and teach ya about geek math while we are at it!  :biggrin:  :angel:

I will update the box once it arrives, no worries ninja!  :bigthumbs:

it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289

CigarPlace

QuoteThe Burn Ward - 5/15/2014  6:20 PM  Nirab and I both have a few of your favorites. JG LE 2011???!! I've been dying to smoke a Tatuaje Wolfman full size. If you can swing that I'll hook you up.

Yeah, I don't have any full size Wolfmen or Monsters. I simply can't chase them down when they're released. Please let me know if there is anything else you are looking for and I'll see what I can rustle up.

Jackal

Jessica went far above and beyond.  I found this in today's mail.  :-0

StogieDad

What a way to make a splash!!!!  Shoulda took her up on that trade.
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

BewareDaPenguin

"A champion is someone who gets up when he can't." - Jack Dempsey

"Things do not happen. Things are made to happen." - JFK

sauraspop

Sammy - Semper Vigilis

Be carful what you wish for, You may get it! Ray Wylie Hubbard (Mother Blues)

As I have grown older, I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake. ~ Cliffy ~

Cigary

QuoteJackal - 6/7/2014  8:53 PM  Jessica went far above and beyond.  I found this in today's mail.  :-0

Holy muther trucker did you just get blasted.  I love Maduros and looked at my inventory and see about 500 of different brands that are 6 months to 2 years....obviously Jessica isn't aware of what a traditional trades are about....

hebron

QuoteJackal - 6/8/2014  2:53 AM

Jessica went far above and beyond.  I found this in today's mail.  :-0
:drool: That is awesome!
- Thomas

My digital playground; uCtrl.io, electronics, microcontrollers and computer stuff.

05Venturer

Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

Camshaft83

Tact is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip." Winston Churchill

CG Members, B&M, and Lounge Map
https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=zW2lHNBne7i4.kZ0NflvIrjLo&usp=sharing

johncw

nwb

Chief of Shaft

CigarPlace

QuoteJackal - 6/7/2014  8:53 PM  Jessica went far above and beyond.  I found this in today's mail.  :-0

And here's my end of the deal!

nirab

it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

Thich Nhat Hanh

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289

ntanner

I am not concerned about what you think as I can tell you don't do it often.

I used to be a people person, but then people ruined that for me.

Every loaf of bread is a tragic story of a group of grains that could have become beer but didn't.

benchjockey

You learn more by listening then you do from talking.

Jackal

The picture isn't showing up.

I sent Jessica
2 x CroMagnon Anthropology
2 x LFD Chiselito Maduro
2 x Tatuaje Black Label Petite Lancero
2 x La Duena Petit Lancero No. 7
2 x AF Short Story Maduros

I think that I got the much better end of this trade.  Thanks for the generosity Jessica

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.