Newbie Trade With Kevin (Kevin48438)

Started by BewareDaPenguin, 05/16/2014 05:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BewareDaPenguin

Kevin and I worked out a little trade, he sent me some Lanceros and I sent him a few things he wanted. Very cool BOTL even included a hitchhiker EP! Thanks for the trade bro I'm looking forward to smoking these! I actually am taking the Cain Lancero to Vegas with me so I'll keep ya posted on that one!!

Thanks again Kevin!
"A champion is someone who gets up when he can't." - Jack Dempsey

"Things do not happen. Things are made to happen." - JFK

cavenbk

Very cool. Way to go Kevin. Good way to start getting some street cred
You can judge the character of a man by the things he laughs at.

"A man's true character comes out when he's drunk."     - Charles Chaplin

toby2

The Burn Ward

StogieDad

"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

c.petree.1

bmac7754

Very nice, trading with a new guy is alway fun
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

tvolball

"Keep your friends close and your enemies closer"

Smurf

orbis non sufficit

nirab

The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

hebron

Yeah, Kevin is really fitting in around here  :thumbsup:
- Thomas

My digital playground; uCtrl.io, electronics, microcontrollers and computer stuff.

Machine646

sauraspop

Sammy - Semper Vigilis

Be carful what you wish for, You may get it! Ray Wylie Hubbard (Mother Blues)

As I have grown older, I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake. ~ Cliffy ~

Newbhunter

Mojo66

"Life's too short to smoke bad cigars."

Cfickter

Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

Kevin48438

I just got in Adam's end of the trade.  The ones on the left are part of the trade.  This on the right are an included bomb.  I look forward to trying them all!  Adam is a cool brother.  he and many others here have made me feel very welcome.  For that, I thank you all.

http://i1293.photobucket.com/albums/b588/kevin48438/6AB0EB18-E1B3-4F7A-8F08-B8E5A648C2E5_zpsxgpgtk9l.jpg

"I smoke in moderation. Only one cigar at a time." - Mark Twain

"There are two things worth living for, one is a good cigar, the other is a better one." - Unknown

Kevin48438

Sorry.  I'm having nothing but trouble including pictures
"I smoke in moderation. Only one cigar at a time." - Mark Twain

"There are two things worth living for, one is a good cigar, the other is a better one." - Unknown

Otter

R, Otter
------------------------------------------------------
Certified Retail Tobacconist
CRA Ambassador #0264
Twitter: @GeekCoefficient
Instagram: Geekcoefficient
https://www.facebook.com/groups/cigargeeks/

My Virtual Humidor: http://tinyurl.com/a9umtsr

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.