Entire Box of Gran Habano Conneticut #1

Started by JamesTanner, 05/18/2014 05:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JamesTanner

I have an entire box that has been opened but the cigars have not been touched.  They are the Gran Habano Conneticut #1 Imperials 6x60.  Probably retail for not much but I am looking for anything like a digital hygrometer, heartfelt beads or boveda packs etc for my coolidor project.  Or if you want to trade some cigars that is fine as well.  Figured maybe someone would want to trade because I do not like the Conneticut's and was gifted the box.  Pm me if interested.  I can send first to build up more credibility.
James Tanner

Newbhunter

If you're not going to smoke em...   have you considered bombing them? At 5$ flat rate within the USA and no cost to the cigars, a few geeks would be happy to have em and that'll really boost your cred, and maybe get you a retaliation bomb with stuff you actually want... (most geeks "don't take well" to bombs, and will blow you up in return). You just gotta get sneaky and find out who's into connecticuts... Just a suggestion and friendly advice...
(ps- to keep shipping costs down, I recommend keeping the bombs within the US)

JamesTanner

James Tanner

Newbhunter

QuoteJamesTanner - 5/19/2014  4:01 PM

Thanks for the tips Newbhunter!

Pleasure, hope I wasn't out of place. ;-)

Cfickter

Or post a price per fiver plus shipping and use the $$$ to buy what you need
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

JamesTanner

I would not charge more than 50 bucks for the box.  I am hoping to get either supplies or a sampler of something.  Either or.  I really have been hearing alot of good things about the illusione rothchilde and the drew estate herrera esteli.  If anyone wants a fiver I would charge 15 bucks plus whatever for the shipping.  If not no big deal I am sure not many are chomping at the bit for an everyday cigar.  But figured it was worth a shot.  Going to order some heartfelt beads soon.  Just ordered my digital hygrometer today!
James Tanner

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.