"A fine cigar is the essence of life. The tobacco plant comes from the earth, from which we ourselves were created. Like ourselves, each leaf grows and is nurtured individually, acquiring its own characteristics, and is then graded, sorted, and matured according to their special abilities. As tobacco comes to its graduation in the making of cigars, as with the making of adults, some is left on the cutting room table and become ordinary, run-of-the-mill products. Some graduate into leadership and areas of responsibility, but a few achieve greatness, and even a touch of immortality." -Prince Sined Yar Maharg

Main Menu

Reviews

Started by dddddmorgan, 05/29/2014 12:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dddddmorgan

Can someone please tell me if there's a way I can find all the reviews I've done without an impossible search through the database?

Please and thank you.

Molon Labe!

Vroomp

They are linked at the bottom of your profile page where it says "View this users reviews"...... :biggrin:

I think you have 13......

Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

bmac7754

QuoteVroomp - 5/29/2014  3:14 PM  

They are linked at the bottom of your profile page where it says "View this users reviews"...... :biggrin:

x2, click your name and scroll to the bottom of the page.
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

hebron

Quotebmac7754 - 5/29/2014  9:19 PM

x3, and then move your mouse cursor to the red box on the image. Press the left mouse button with your finger of choice.
- Thomas

My digital playground; uCtrl.io, electronics, microcontrollers and computer stuff.

ntanner

What a helpfull bunch of guy's.
I am not concerned about what you think as I can tell you don't do it often.

I used to be a people person, but then people ruined that for me.

Every loaf of bread is a tragic story of a group of grains that could have become beer but didn't.

Mojo66

Quotentanner - 5/29/2014  3:41 PM  What a helpfull bunch of guy's.

That's an understatement :biggrin:  

"Life's too short to smoke bad cigars."

Smurf

orbis non sufficit

dddddmorgan

*Wipes all the dirt off his glasses*

Thanks friends
Molon Labe!

akira

Quotehebron - 5/29/2014  12:22 PM

x3, and then move your mouse cursor to the red box on the image. Press the left mouse button with your finger of choice.

I don't see a red box on mine.
"Sometimes when I reflect back on all the beer I drink I feel ashamed - Then I look into the glass and think about the workers in the brewery and all of their hopes and dreams. If I didn't drink this beer, they might be out of work and their dreams would be shattered. Then I say to myself, 'It is better that I drink this beer and let their dreams come true than be selfish and worry about my liver.'" -Jack Handy

gitfiddl

Quoteakira - 5/29/2014  7:12 PM

No Red Box?  Then sign up for Netflix!
 :biggrin:
Self-appointed Guru of Pass Container Sizing,  All Things Midgetly Stripperish, and general "Stirrer of the Puddin'".

Camshaft83

Quotegitfiddl - 5/29/2014  6:23 PM

Quoteakira - 5/29/2014  7:12 PM

No Red Box?  Then sign up for Netflix!
 :biggrin:
:lmao:
Tact is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip." Winston Churchill

CG Members, B&M, and Lounge Map
https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=zW2lHNBne7i4.kZ0NflvIrjLo&usp=sharing

gitfiddl

Holy crap!  I've entered 457 reviews!

Self-appointed Guru of Pass Container Sizing,  All Things Midgetly Stripperish, and general "Stirrer of the Puddin'".

Longhorn

Quotegitfiddl - 5/29/2014  7:27 PM

Thanks for your diligence.  Your reviews are very helpful for those laying down a few bucks on Thompson samplers. :biggrin:

ntanner

QuoteLonghorn - 5/29/2014  8:49 PM

Thanks for your diligence.  Your reviews are very helpful for those laying down a few bucks on Thompson samplers. :biggrin:
Ouch! :lmao:
I am not concerned about what you think as I can tell you don't do it often.

I used to be a people person, but then people ruined that for me.

Every loaf of bread is a tragic story of a group of grains that could have become beer but didn't.

hebron

QuoteLonghorn - 5/30/2014  4:49 AM

- Thomas

My digital playground; uCtrl.io, electronics, microcontrollers and computer stuff.

nwb

QuoteLonghorn - 5/29/2014  10:49 PM

Chief of Shaft

Ken Kelley

QuoteLonghorn - 5/29/2014  10:49 AM

Heh! I would be expecting a visit from a certain nasty little pole dancer just any time! Watch out for your knees because I hear she throws a mean punch.  :biggrin:
Guru of Benign Curmudgeonliness, Imperfect Patience, and Reluctant Toleration.

Longhorn

QuoteKen Kelley - 5/30/2014  8:22 AM

QuoteLonghorn - 5/29/2014  10:49 AM

Heh! I would be expecting a visit from a certain nasty little pole dancer just any time! Watch out for your knees because I hear she throws a mean punch.  :biggrin:

Still no midget... :confused:  :biggrin:

Vroomp

Thank you Thompson for providing two of my favorite cigars!

Screw you guys!

Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.