Looking for a few sticks to try........

Started by McBryde, 06/03/2014 12:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

McBryde

Well, I'm home for a couple weeks, and am looking for a few sticks to give a try to. If anyone has some of these and wants to do a swap, 2-3 of each possibly, please shoot me a message.

I'm looking to try:

Quesada Oktoberfest
Diesel Crucible
Diesel Wicked
AJ Fernandez's CI Legends Olive label
Joya de Nicaragua Rosalones

Let me know what you have, and what you want for them.

Thanks,

Emerson
"A man's character is told by what he does when nobody else is around."

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading" -- Thomas Jefferson

sauraspop

Sammy - Semper Vigilis

Be carful what you wish for, You may get it! Ray Wylie Hubbard (Mother Blues)

As I have grown older, I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake. ~ Cliffy ~

nirab

I don't have any of those E, otherwise I'd just give em to ya!  :biggrin:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

McBryde

Thanks Brian,

It looks like I can mark the Oliva Master Blends III Torpedos off the list. I think sauraspop and I can work out a deal on those.

E

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading" -- Thomas Jefferson

McBryde

I got on and ordered some smokes off of CI last night, as they are having a heck of a deal with 20% off, and free shipping over $49. I ordered:

http://www.cigarsinternational.com/samplers/82288/diesel-salomon-flight-sampler/

http://www.cigarsinternational.com/cigars/11344/joya-de-nicaragua-fuerte-serie-b/

http://www.cigarsinternational.com/cigars/10587/nicaraguan-90-rated-2nds/

And I ended up getting a free mug out of the deal as well, since I ordered over $99, but after I put in the 20% code, I only ended up spending $87.52, so I'm not sure if they will honor the mug deal or not.

I love the JDN Antano 1970, and these Joya de Nicaragua Fuerte Serie B are supposed to be like them from what I have read at a lot better price point. I really hope they are as good as everyone says they are, because it is looking like I may win another 20 on cbid as well, LOL. If not, looks like a bombing run time!

E

nwb

Emerson, I'd be interested in hearing your thoughts on the 90-rated seconds.
Chief of Shaft

nirab

Quotenwb - 6/3/2014  10:41 AM

Emerson, I'd be interested in hearing your thoughts on the 90-rated seconds.

Me too!  :biggrin:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

McBryde

I'll let you know Nathan and Brian. Those are supposed to be from the Oliva Factory it seems.

E

nwb

QuoteMcBryde - 6/3/2014  12:18 PM
I'll let you know Nathan and Brian. Those are supposed to be from the Oliva Factory it seems.

E

Yeah, I've heard they are Serie V seconds.  If so, that would be a nice deal.
Chief of Shaft

McBryde

McBryde

I got some Oliva MB III from Sammy that came in today with some hitchhikers.

Thanks Sammy,

Emerson

sauraspop

QuoteMcBryde - 6/6/2014  3:29 PM  I got some Oliva MB III from Sammy that came in today with some hitchhikers.  Thanks Sammy,  Emerson

Glad they made it. Hope you enjoy them.  :thanx:
Sammy - Semper Vigilis

Be carful what you wish for, You may get it! Ray Wylie Hubbard (Mother Blues)

As I have grown older, I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake. ~ Cliffy ~

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.