A Pair Of Aces II

Started by goathead, 06/03/2014 08:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

goathead

This is a thread generated automatically by the Cigar Pass system to discuss the Cigar Pass named 'A Pair Of Aces II'.

Use this link to return back to the Cigar Pass.

goathead

Ok here it is I'm doing this before the summer, so should be fun here the pass rules

Everything will be done in pairs, you have to pull a pair, and you have to put a pair(the same cigars) in the pot...all cigars will be listed as a single listing but each listed cigar is for 2 of them = (x2), but you have to pull his twin brother. basic pass etiquette

StogieDad

Fun idea, one to smoke, one to save.  I'd play if you'll have me!
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

goathead

QuoteStogieDad - 6/3/2014  6:51 AM  Fun idea, one to smoke, one to save.  I'd play if you'll have me!
yes for sure , and because sometimes you smoke one and your not sure if you like it gives you another chance to find out and if you do like it you have another one 

sauraspop

I'll play too if you will have me?
Sammy - Semper Vigilis

Be carful what you wish for, You may get it! Ray Wylie Hubbard (Mother Blues)

As I have grown older, I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake. ~ Cliffy ~

goathead

Quotesauraspop - 6/3/2014  7:51 AM  I'll play too if you will have me?

That would be great 

goathead

I'm putting in 15 titles for total of 30 sticks anything anyone wants to see added

Like LP or illusione 

c.petree.1

goathead

Quotec.petree.1 - 6/3/2014  8:13 AM  Can I join?

Always :)

goathead

We did this pass a few years ago and it was great fun

goathead

If the cigar list is to high end let me know thanks

StogieDad

I think it is a good starting mis there brother.
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

Cfickter

Thanks Daniel, looking forward to the pass and seeing what happens
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

Cfickter

I assume it is OK to pull 2 pair so long was they are replaced with 2 pair?
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

CrazyK

Great idea! I'll play if you don't mind adding a virtual leg to this one?
CrazyK
--------------------------
Simia demulcta mitis

goathead

goathead

QuoteCfickter - 6/3/2014  12:11 PM  I assume it is OK to pull 2 pair so long was they are replaced with 2 pair?

Pull what you like in pairs and replace with a pairs :)

jharrisx5

I wanna play too!

I'm traveling to Nicaragua 6/20-29 so I need to be adjusted in the pass order if I'm accepted...

Puff Puff Give....

goathead

Quotejharrisx5 - 6/3/2014  2:26 PM  I wanna play too!  I'm traveling to Nicaragua 6/20-29 so I need to be adjusted in the pass order if I'm accepted...  
Do you before the 20th or after  29th your pick 

jharrisx5

Now about after...thanks for accepting me
Puff Puff Give....

goathead

Quotejharrisx5 - 6/3/2014  3:22 PM  Now about after...thanks for accepting me

Thanks for being a part of this, no problem on the time 

goathead

I would like to get 7 more on the pass

goathead

Ok just asking which would you like to see 1 spot left for cigars
NICA RUSTICA or
LP "UF-13 Dark"   5.5 x 52   

goathead

Still open spots left in the pass

StogieDad

Quotegoathead - 6/3/2014  8:48 PM

Ok just asking which would you like to see 1 spot left for cigars
NICA RUSTICA or
LP "UF-13 Dark"   5.5 x 52   

Love, the UF13, I bet a pair doesn't make it past the first two passers haha.  Whovever they are.
-- Winston Churchill

-- Abraham Lincoln

-- Ron Swanson

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.