FS: Arturo Fuente Magnum Rosado 44

Started by Kid Montana, 06/03/2014 04:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kid Montana

Edit: I just realized this is the Trade/Split, but an omnibus Buy/Sell/Split/Trade forum.  Soo... can you split after having already bought a box?  Does that even work?

Hey folks, I recently bought a cab of the AF Mag44 Rosado which has that incredible Ecuadorian wrapper.  This is the same vitola that took #5 in the CA top 25 of 2012.  

I'm looking to sell/split half of the cabinet of 44, so 22 cigars, preferably in packs of 11 cigars, which I will do twice.  My cost after tax is $6.40 per cigar so for 11 of them shipped it'll be $75.65.

If I don't get many bites on 11ers I'll break it into 6ers and a 5ers.  

Let me know if you're interested!

I'd rather have a cigar...

scottvodka

Might be interested in a fiver if it gets to that point.

kxthor911

QuoteKid Montana - 6/3/2014  6:32 PM  

Edit: I just realized this is the Trade/Split, but an omnibus Buy/Sell/Split/Trade forum.  Soo... can you split after having already bought a box?  Does that even work?

Hey folks, I recently bought a cab of the AF Mag44 Rosado which has that incredible Ecuadorian wrapper.  This is the same vitola that took #5 in the CA top 25 of 2012.  

I'm looking to sell/split half of the cabinet of 44, so 22 cigars, preferably in packs of 11 cigars, which I will do twice.  My cost after tax is $6.40 per cigar so for 11 of them shipped it'll be $75.65.

If I don't get many bites on 11ers I'll break it into 6ers and a 5ers.  

Let me know if you're interested!

Here on geeks all a box split is, is that you have bought a box and give members your box price. We will not frown on you for doing all the work just because you did not let us know before you bought it. Folks Dan is a top notch cigar "geek" I will vouch for him 100%.

Hello my name is Nick and I just bought a box of... (courtesy of Stephen and Rob(serious cigars))

Yes its fast, no you cant drive it.

sjn1117

Im with Nick,  Dan is top-notch and that's a good cigar. Wish I could bite.
why isnt phonetic spelled like it sounds?

The Lone star Guru of F.A.R.T.(firearms, alcohol, ramble, tobacco)

hebron

Just echoing everyone here, I've had the pleasure of herfing with Dan on a couple of occasions. Top notch geek!

Unfortunately I'm on a funding-based buying freeze...
- Thomas

My digital playground; uCtrl.io, electronics, microcontrollers and computer stuff.

Cigary

Love those cigars...I'd be in for a 6 pak if it gets that far.

nirab

I have had the pleasure of hanging out with Dan, and he is a top notch geek for sure! Dan, I would love to trade for 5-6 of these, but with my wife in school right now, the budget is not there to buy em, so if you are up for a trade...so am I!!  :biggrin:  :angel:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

dddddmorgan

I'd chime in for a 5 or 6 pack.
Molon Labe!

tvolball

On a tight budget right now because I'm shopping for a new ride otherwise I would take you up on a split....Good luck brother
"Keep your friends close and your enemies closer"

sauraspop

These are lovely smokes. I have smoked several boxes of the 52 & 54 RG's and still have a few of the 54's. Probably my favorite Gran Reserva blend and not easy to find. I'm very tempted but just spent too much money on cigars in the last few weeks.  :goodluck: 
Sammy - Semper Vigilis

Be carful what you wish for, You may get it! Ray Wylie Hubbard (Mother Blues)

As I have grown older, I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake. ~ Cliffy ~

Kid Montana

Ok, folks, it looks like we're going to make this two 5ers and two 6ers.  

I'll post the total later tonight; I'm going to see if I can't find some nice little boxes for 1st class shipping to make it nice and cheap, otherwise shipping'll be the standard USPS flate rate $5.25

Dibs go to:
5er #1: Scottvodka
5er #2: nirab (trade!)
6er#1: Cigary
6er#2: dddddmorgan

nirab

it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289

sauraspop

Way to go guys, won't be sorry.
Sammy - Semper Vigilis

Be carful what you wish for, You may get it! Ray Wylie Hubbard (Mother Blues)

As I have grown older, I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake. ~ Cliffy ~

Cigary

LMK and how you want to get paid.

Kid Montana

Ok guys, 5ers will be $36.25 shipped, 6ers will be $42.65.  I'm going to send out some PMs to all the interested parties.

Kid Montana

Ok, I've got nirab, Cigary and dddddmorgan's all boxed up and ready to go out tomorrow.  I haven't heard from Scottvodka yet.

scottvodka

Just sent PM. Sorry, super busy weekend!

Kid Montana

3 boxes are in the mail

5er #1: Scottvodka (will go out tomorrow)
5er #2: nirab (trade!) 9114901230803658726957
6er#1: Cigary 9114901230803658726940
6er#2: dddddmorgan 9114901230803658726933

nirab

I will have mine out by the end of the week. Now...what am I gonna send???  :angel:  :shades:

it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

Thich Nhat Hanh

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289

Kid Montana

Scottvodka: 9114901230803658729781

dddddmorgan

Got my goodies. Gotta recommend Kidmontana. Anyone from MT is okay, and anyone named Daniel is even more okay ;-)
Got my sticks in perfect shape along with an AKA nicotine bomb :-0
Molon Labe!

Cigary

Got mine as well with a nice little tagalong....great shape and lost a finger trying to cut through all of the wrap around the box.  Just the pinky finger and only use that to drink espresso to counter balance the weight in the cup.

Longhorn

Daniel is a great Geek - good for you on picking up a couple of "positive feedback" points for working this split.  :thumbsup:

nirab

Got mine tonight as well. Holy cow! I hope my end of the trade holds up to this!  :biggrin:  :bigthumbs:  :shades:

it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

Thich Nhat Hanh

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289

scottvodka

got my package along with a tagalong! Great packaging!

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.