4 Star $4 Cigars for trade or Sale

Started by Vroomp, 06/08/2014 09:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vroomp

Tired of waiting for back-ordered cigars!

I find I have quite a few of the Alec Bradley K-147 and DPG My Father Seleccion Oscuro Coronas in stock. Both of these cigars are rated here at 4 stars. I would love to trade a few fivers for some 4 packs of Curivari Seleccion Privada Robustos or other like-priced smokes you rate at 3.5-4 stars.

Mix or Match, no problem on fivers..... :smoker:

Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

dddddmorgan

Or sell a couple of fivers?
Molon Labe!

StogieDad

I've tried both of these from Brad, and they are both very good smokes.   Not to mention, I know most know but for the newbs who may be looking,  Brad is a stand up geek.  Did my first buy on this site from him, lives less than 20 minutes away.  Good dude!
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

Vroomp

Quotedddddmorgan - 6/8/2014  7:48 PM  Or sell a couple of fivers?

$25 / 5 shipped in USA or APO

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.

nwb

If I had more of either cigar you were looking for, I'd work out a trade.  Unfortunately, I'm getting pretty low on both as well.
Chief of Shaft

dddddmorgan

We'll just had to bail a kid in a financial jam so I'm tapped to the end of the month. Will check in then.
Molon Labe!

Vroomp

Dan, your package should arrive Wednesday!

9405 9036 9930 0211 3023 96

dddddmorgan

:cheer:
Molon Labe!

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.