Cigar database: Show my inventory count on the cigar info page

Started by hebron, 06/08/2014 10:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hebron

While browsing the cigar database, or going through my wishlist, a feature like this would be very helpful.
- Thomas

My digital playground; uCtrl.io, electronics, microcontrollers and computer stuff.

StogieDad

That would be quite handy with the larger collections for sure.
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

BewareDaPenguin

Agreed it would be helpful for sure, I know a lot of you geeks have larger collections then I do could be a handy tool when browsing :-)
"A champion is someone who gets up when he can't." - Jack Dempsey

"Things do not happen. Things are made to happen." - JFK

ThinBlueLine

I would like the option added of when I "smoke one" from either app or site to see an option to post to today's smoke thread with a comment section to add whatever you want.  Maybe just being lazy but I hate to copy and paste and feels so redundant.
I enjoy romantic walks to my humidors...

dddddmorgan

Poor papa Pablo you guys are gonna keep him buried in work ;-)
Molon Labe!

nwb

QuoteThinBlueLine - 6/8/2014  6:46 PM

I would like the option added of when I "smoke one" from either app or site to see an option to post to today's smoke thread with a comment section to add whatever you want.  Maybe just being lazy but I hate to copy and paste and feels so redundant.

That is a very cool and excellent idea.
Chief of Shaft

goathead

hebron

QuoteThinBlueLine - 6/9/2014  12:46 AM

Also a very cool idea  :thumbsup:
- Thomas

My digital playground; uCtrl.io, electronics, microcontrollers and computer stuff.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.