ISO: Las Calaveras

Started by jharrisx5, 06/10/2014 08:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jharrisx5

Hey geeks...I'm dying to try some of those new Las Calaveras cigars...problem is, funds are tight right now.  I'm heading to Nicaragua with my daughter on the 20th for a mission trip for our church youth group so all of my extra cash is tied up.

What I do have is a crap ton of cigars!  I'd love to put together a trade with one or two of you fine BOTL...it's like karma...I live in Calaveras County here in California so I just HAVE to get some of these smokes!

If you have some...a couple, fiver, whatever, I'd love to try work out a trade.  Hit me up if your interested!
Puff Puff Give....

goathead

IS that the one with band has like a clown face on it

goathead

It's not the band it's on the box

jharrisx5

Puff Puff Give....

goathead

Yes clown face on the box that's the one

goathead

I'll get you a couple my b and m has boxes

jharrisx5

Awesome!  Lemme know what you're looking for!
Puff Puff Give....

goathead

They open in 20 mins I will go get some

goathead

photo imagejpg1_zpseb6b10b6.jpg

I got you one of each I'll send them out in a few hours 

StogieDad

Dang Daniel, that is pretty cool of you!
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

nwb

Man, that is extremely generous.  Ask for a cigar, and he goes and gets them 20 minutes later!
Chief of Shaft

benchjockey

Daniel is a great Geek!
You learn more by listening then you do from talking.

BewareDaPenguin

Whew man very cool bro! :thumbsup:
"A champion is someone who gets up when he can't." - Jack Dempsey

"Things do not happen. Things are made to happen." - JFK

Jackal

If someone has a few of these to trade, I am sure that we can work something out.

I'll do what I will and I'll drink what I please
I'll smoke what I like 'till I cough and I wheeze
I'll drink and I'll whore and every pleasure realize
For this time tomorrow I may die

goathead

QuoteJackal - 6/11/2014  10:51 AM  If someone has a few of these to trade, I am sure that we can work something out.

If you can wait in till payday I could get you some also 

Cigary

These can be had with a Vendor most of us know about...singles, 5 paks, half box or full in all sizes.  I'd be in for a split on a half or full box...PM me if interested.

jharrisx5

Daniel...thank you very much!!!  You are one generous fella!
Puff Puff Give....

goathead

Ok it's been sent usps 9114901230801983081338

17leaves

So, I've been thinking that I'd really like to get a Ferrari...  :whistle:
 :biggrin:

goathead

Quote17leaves - 6/11/2014  4:20 PM  So, I've been thinking that I'd really like to get a Ferrari...  :whistle:   :biggrin:
cigars and drugs are my limits, I mean drug, I mean cigars 

nwb

Quote17leaves - 6/11/2014  5:20 PM

So, I've been thinking that I'd really like to get a Ferrari...  :whistle:
 :biggrin:

No kidding.  I'd like an island in the Gulf as long as we are making requests. :biggrin:
Chief of Shaft

nwb

QuoteCigary - 6/11/2014  2:34 PM

These can be had with a Vendor most of us know about...singles, 5 paks, half box or full in all sizes.  I'd be in for a split on a half or full box...PM me if interested.

Cigarsatyourprice.com seems to have the cheapest price out there at the moment.  Unfortunately, they are out of stock. :-(
Chief of Shaft

Cigary

Quotenwb - 6/11/2014  6:23 PM  
QuoteCigary - 6/11/2014  2:34 PM  These can be had with a Vendor most of us know about...singles, 5 paks, half box or full in all sizes.  I'd be in for a split on a half or full box...PM me if interested.
Cigarsatyourprice.com seems to have the cheapest price out there at the moment.  Unfortunately, they are out of stock. :-(

I like those guys but by the time I get there the prizes are out of stock most of the time.  That seems to drive my OCD where I feel I have to find them somewhere and then buy them which means at some point my HELOC should be at its maximum.

nwb

QuoteCigary - 6/11/2014  7:13 PM

Quotenwb - 6/11/2014  6:23 PM  
QuoteCigary - 6/11/2014  2:34 PM  These can be had with a Vendor most of us know about...singles, 5 paks, half box or full in all sizes.  I'd be in for a split on a half or full box...PM me if interested.

I like those guys but by the time I get there the prizes are out of stock most of the time.  That seems to drive my OCD where I feel I have to find them somewhere and then buy them which means at some point my HELOC should be at its maximum.

True.  You have to order as soon as you get the email, as they tend to sell out quickly.

The deals are out there, though.  Before CAYP had them in stock, I snagged a box at $152 shipped, which I felt was a pretty decent deal.  Just have to look around.
Chief of Shaft

goathead

I see they sent the box all the way to the east cost then back to California

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.