That shelf above the top one

Started by Jackal, 06/11/2014 08:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jackal

This is a thread generated automatically by the Cigar Pass system to discuss the Cigar Pass named 'That shelf above the top one'.

Use this link to return back to the Cigar Pass.

I'll do what I will and I'll drink what I please
I'll smoke what I like 'till I cough and I wheeze
I'll drink and I'll whore and every pleasure realize
For this time tomorrow I may die

lubrix

I would like to be in this one.
----
Guru of ruining the moment.

Jackal

Quotelubrix - 6/11/2014  10:00 AM

I would like to be in this one.

...and you are now in.

lubrix

Thanks!...Looking forward to this one!.
----
Guru of ruining the moment.

StogieDad

I'll play if you will have me.
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

Vroomp

Is that $436max  an arbitrary amount or did you have specific cigar in mind? :biggrin:
Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

nirab

QuoteVroomp - 6/11/2014  12:30 PM

Is that $436max  an arbitrary amount or did you have specific cigar in mind? :biggrin:

Its gotta be a Gurkha!!  :shy:  :biggrin:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

nirab

it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289

CigarPlace

Okay, now I know you're toying with me... I'm relatively certain that I don't have 50 points and you seeded this with a JG LE 2011. I might have to jump in on this and swap out the 2011 with something of equal specialness... oh and I got an invite :smile:

Joelala

Joe

CrazyK

I'm always down for one of your passes Jason! I'm in if you'll have me :-)
CrazyK
--------------------------
Simia demulcta mitis

Jackal

QuoteCrazyK - 6/11/2014  3:39 PM

I'm always down for one of your passes Jason! I'm in if you'll have me :-)

Always glad to have you on board.

jharrisx5

I'd love to play as well...I'll be out of country until after 6/29/14 so somewhere late in the rotation would be necessary.  Thanks for your consideration!
Puff Puff Give....

nirab

QuoteCigarPlace - 6/11/2014  1:39 PM

Okay, now I know you're toying with me... I'm relatively certain that I don't have 50 points and you seeded this with a JG LE 2011. I might have to jump in on this and swap out the 2011 with something of equal specialness... oh and I got an invite :smile:

You don't have 50 points...you got 144! And I believe you have already earned a bunch of geek street cred here on the site, with your awesome poker pass, and the killer trade you just did.  :biggrin:  :bigthumbs:

it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

Thich Nhat Hanh

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289

Jackal

Quotenirab - 6/11/2014  3:53 PM

QuoteCigarPlace - 6/11/2014  1:39 PM

You don't have 50 points...you got 144! And I believe you have already earned a bunch of geek street cred here on the site, with your awesome poker pass, and the killer trade you just did.  :biggrin:  :bigthumbs:

Actually, the requirement is a minimum of 50 feedback, but I have had dealings with Jessica and I am making a special case for her.

Jackal

Quotejharrisx5 - 6/11/2014  3:51 PM

I'd love to play as well...I'll be out of country until after 6/29/14 so somewhere late in the rotation would be necessary.  Thanks for your consideration!

I can put you at the end.  This thing probably won't even start up for a week or two, so it shouldn't be an issue.

jharrisx5

Excellent...thanks for approving me!
Puff Puff Give....

Cfickter

Request sent, thanks for opening this up
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

Jackal

QuoteVroomp - 6/11/2014  11:30 AM

Just try putting a $437 cigar in the box and see what happens :shooter:

Vroomp

QuoteJackal - 6/12/2014  1:16 AM  
QuoteVroomp - 6/11/2014  11:30 AM  Is that $436max  an arbitrary amount or did you have specific cigar in mind? :biggrin:
Just try putting a $437 cigar in the box and see what happens :shooter:

:lmao:  :lmao:  

Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

kxthor911

Hey brother, I'll play if you will have me. I know I'm barely scraping that 50 though ;). Nice idea to get some sticks I probably wouldn't have other wise. Looking forward to this.
Hello my name is Nick and I just bought a box of... (courtesy of Stephen and Rob(serious cigars))

Yes its fast, no you cant drive it.

BlackIrish

I like it!  Jason, will you let me join?
(__
  • ___{{{~[/B]

Jackal

QuoteBlackIrish - 6/12/2014  8:25 AM

I like it!  Jason, will you let me join?

Good to see you back Eddie.  Of course you are welcome.

Jackal

Quotekxthor911 - 6/12/2014  5:29 AM

Hey brother, I'll play if you will have me. I know I'm barely scraping that 50 though ;). Nice idea to get some sticks I probably wouldn't have other wise. Looking forward to this.

You are in Nick.

Jackal

Will be closing this one up on Sunday. will get the pass rolling next week.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.