Nirab doesn't know how to add

Started by Kid Montana, 06/13/2014 08:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kid Montana

Nirab and I agreed on a blind trade for a 5er of some of my Magnum Rs that I recently split out of a box of 44.  We agreed to bump up the trade value to $50 to get a little bit more bang for the postage buck.  I sent him some dog rockets along with the Mag R's and got his end in today.  All I can say is for a guy who's been a Geek as long as he has, I'd expect a little better math skills than this.  :angry: Brian does NOT know how to add to $50.  :-0  

Thanks Brian, you're the best!  Some of these are some favorites that I haven't had in a while and the rest are all stuff I've been wanting to try.  :biggrin:  :bigthumbs:

I'd rather have a cigar...

Longhorn

Otter

R, Otter
------------------------------------------------------
Certified Retail Tobacconist
CRA Ambassador #0264
Twitter: @GeekCoefficient
Instagram: Geekcoefficient
https://www.facebook.com/groups/cigargeeks/

My Virtual Humidor: http://tinyurl.com/a9umtsr

StogieDad

Yea, he sure does suck at math:biggrin:
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

BewareDaPenguin

"A champion is someone who gets up when he can't." - Jack Dempsey

"Things do not happen. Things are made to happen." - JFK

hebron

But he is very proficient in geek math apparently  :biggrin: Well done Brian  :bigthumbs:
- Thomas

My digital playground; uCtrl.io, electronics, microcontrollers and computer stuff.

Kevin48438

Must have went to public school.  Very nice cigars!
"I smoke in moderation. Only one cigar at a time." - Mark Twain

"There are two things worth living for, one is a good cigar, the other is a better one." - Unknown

benchjockey

You learn more by listening then you do from talking.

CrazyK

CrazyK
--------------------------
Simia demulcta mitis

The Burn Ward

That's a really nice selection there! Old Nirab knows how to get a really good deal too :rocker:  ;-)

Vroomp

I'd have to say, that's just about right for Brian...... :confused:

:bigthumbs:  :bigthumbs:  

Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

Joelala

The only math Nirab knows and understands is geek math
Joe

toby2

nwb

What?  Looks like $50 to me.... :confused:

Nicely done, Brian! :thumbsup:
Chief of Shaft

Newbhunter

Nirab is classy, and his geek math skills are top notch. Nice hit Nirab!

Smurf

orbis non sufficit

johncw

CigarJeeper

nice haul.. i did a tally and it apears to add up just fine :thumbsup:

sjn1117

why isnt phonetic spelled like it sounds?

The Lone star Guru of F.A.R.T.(firearms, alcohol, ramble, tobacco)

lubrix

----
Guru of ruining the moment.

timpellis

50 Euros maybe?  But not 50 bucks for sure!  Nice.

Mojo66

Wow, that is a sweet bomb, so many great sticks in there. Way to go Brian
"Life's too short to smoke bad cigars."

nirab

Glad you liked em Dan. Shukpaw taught me geek math, and I did go to public school...on occasion! I think where I messed up was that I was under the impression that Dan was suggesting that I send my trade based on the question "would I pay $50, for these sticks?" My bad Dan, sorry!!  :biggrin:  :shy:  :angel:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

goathead

tvolball

Thats some of that Texas math :biggrin:
"Keep your friends close and your enemies closer"

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.