Casa Magna Sale

Started by dddddmorgan, 06/14/2014 07:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dddddmorgan

As the ad states this is a sale for Casa Magna at my local B&M.

I have no room for a box and a half yet but I can buy and split with whoever, whatever.

I can mix and match to get the discount and freebies. So what I'm willing to do is take orders for 5ers. I'd like to get four folks signed up if possible. I will buy them then break down the total to a per stick price plus actual shipping. If I don't get any sign ups I'll just post what I pick up in buy/sell. 

Molon Labe!

Smurf

orbis non sufficit

nirab

Quotedddddmorgan - 6/14/2014  9:45 AM

I have no room for a box and a half yet but I can buy and split with whoever, whatever.

I can mix and match to get the discount and freebies. So what I'm willing to do is take orders for 5ers. I'd like to get four folks signed up if possible. I will buy them then break down the total to a per stick price plus actual shipping. If I don't get any sign ups I'll just post what I pick up in buy/sell. 

If they have any Casa Magna Domus Magnus, preferably the first ones, I would be interested in a split/trade of some sort. I have not tried the Domus II yet, so I am not sure if they live up to the first release.
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

goathead

Got some of the IIs I havent smoke one yet but they look great

The Burn Ward

Quotenirab - 6/14/2014  2:27 PM

Quotedddddmorgan - 6/14/2014  9:45 AM

If they have any Casa Magna Domus Magnus, preferably the first ones, I would be interested in a split/trade of some sort. I have not tried the Domus II yet, so I am not sure if they live up to the first release.

They live up to the DM line. I prefer the 2 over the 1.

goathead

Jackal

I want to get my hands on one of those 40th Salomons

I'll do what I will and I'll drink what I please
I'll smoke what I like 'till I cough and I wheeze
I'll drink and I'll whore and every pleasure realize
For this time tomorrow I may die

goathead

I want to get some more on pay day of the 40th one of each

The Burn Ward

QuoteJackal - 6/14/2014  2:57 PM

I thought you preordered some? No go?

The Burn Ward

QuoteThe Burn Ward - 6/14/2014  3:29 PM

QuoteJackal - 6/14/2014  2:57 PM

I thought you preordered some? No go?
Never mind , that was the Caligula.

goathead

QuoteJackal - 6/14/2014  1:57 PM  I want to get my hands on one of those 40th Salomons
I like to get a monster cough cough 

Jackal

Quotegoathead - 6/14/2014  1:31 PM

QuoteJackal - 6/14/2014  1:57 PM  I want to get my hands on one of those 40th Salomons

That can be arranged.

I'll do what I will and I'll drink what I please
I'll smoke what I like 'till I cough and I wheeze
I'll drink and I'll whore and every pleasure realize
For this time tomorrow I may die

goathead

QuoteJackal - 6/14/2014  2:37 PM  
Quotegoathead - 6/14/2014  1:31 PM  
That can be arranged.
what would you like 

nwb

Will the Quesada 40th (or any Quesadas for that matter) be part of the deal, or is it limited to Casa Magna?
Chief of Shaft

dddddmorgan

I will find out about the 40th. I know the shop will give me the box discount even if I mix and match brands.
Please spell out for me what the 40th is and I will inquire.
Molon Labe!

goathead

Quotedddddmorgan - 6/14/2014  4:09 PM  I will find out about the 40th. I know the shop will give me the box discount even if I mix and match brands. Please spell out for me what the 40th is and I will inquire.
see the flyer you put up on the bottom of it the Q and the 40th those are the brands they are talking about 

Cfickter

Casa Magna are terrific cigars, everyone I have had has been exceptional.  The Colorado is a favorite
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

nwb

Quotedddddmorgan - 6/14/2014  5:09 PM

I will find out about the 40th. I know the shop will give me the box discount even if I mix and match brands.
Please spell out for me what the 40th is and I will inquire.

See here:
http://halfwheel.com/review-quesada-40th-anniversary-salomon-press

QUESADA 40TH ANNIVERSARY

Quesada 40th Anniversary Robusto (5 x 52) — $8.95 (Boxes of 20, $179.00) — Regular Production
Quesada 40th Anniversary Toro (6 x 54) — $9.50 (Boxes of 20, $190.00) — Regular Production
Quesada 40th Anniversary Toro Real (6 x 65) — $9.95 (Boxes of 20, $199.00) — Regular Production
Quesada 40th Anniversary Toro Press (6 x 49) — $10.95 (Boxes of 10, $109.50) — 1,000 Boxes of 10 Cigars (10,000 Total Cigars)
Quesada 40th Anniversary Salomon Press (6 3/4 x 50/33) — $12.95 (Boxes of 10, $129.50) — 1,000 Boxes of 10 Cigars (10,000 Total Cigars)
Quesada 40th Anniversary Corona Clasica (6 1/2 x 46) — $9.25 (Boxes of 50, $462.50) — Limited Production
Chief of Shaft

nwb

The Oktoberfest is also extremely popular here:

Quesada Oktoberfest Bavarian
Quesada Oktoberfest Das Boot
Quesada Oktoberfest Dunkel
Quesada Oktoberfest Kaiser Ludwig
Quesada Oktoberfest Krone   
Quesada Oktoberfest Kurz
Quesada Oktoberfest Uber
Chief of Shaft

tvolball

I've had the Colorado and it was was great!
"Keep your friends close and your enemies closer"

dddddmorgan

Well I  would imagine if it's a Casa Magna it will be included in the sale.
I've enjoyed the two different ones I've had.
Will check on Monday.
Molon Labe!

nwb

Quotedddddmorgan - 6/15/2014  1:07 AM
Will check on Monday.

Thank you, sir. :thumbsup:
Chief of Shaft

nirab

I'd also be interested in a couple of the 40th Quesada Salomons  :biggrin:  :bigthumbs:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

goathead

Quotenirab - 6/16/2014  1:46 PM  I'd also be interested in a couple of the 40th Quesada Salomons  :biggrin:  :bigthumbs:
me too I'm hope to get a box at the end of the month 

dddddmorgan

Okay, stopped by Sturman's and he should have boxes of the 40th on hand for the sale. He doesn't have any Oktoberfest right now but he thinks the rep will be bringing some. I'm thinking I will go in to work late and get there when they open.
Sounds like if I can get a box of the 40th I will do that.
Also found out that the 10 bonus sticks will be a sampler with some special smokes, maybe even some pre-release!
Molon Labe!

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.