El Rey Del Mundo's

Started by mountedshriner, 07/01/2009 11:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mountedshriner

I have two and a half boxes of ERDM's (Oscura/Robustos) and will never smoke that many considering how many others cigars I have. Would like to trade a box for something else. Anybody interested in a trade? What do you have? Let's make a deal. Do I hear Bob Cordell screaming in the background? :biggrin:
"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" -- Benjamin Franklin

Ken Kelley

I've got a fiver of CAO Gols I'd be willing to part with.  I have never tried an ERDM and would like to give them a shot.
Guru of Benign Curmudgeonliness, Imperfect Patience, and Reluctant Toleration.

Bob Cordell

Lemme think about that! I dont really have full boxes though, I'll see what I can scratch up!
"I bet there's rich folks eating in fancy dining cars,
They're probably drinkin' coffee and smoking big cigars"

DePixeler

Ack!!  You can have my whole humi!!  (only kidding) but seriously, I've been dying to try these.  I'll try to PM you this eve with what's worthy of trade and let's see what we can do!

akira

QuoteAlphairon - 7/2/2009  4:21 AM

I've got a fiver of CAO Gols I'd be willing to part with.  I have never tried an ERDM and would like to give them a shot.

If you're willing to split the box, I might be down for a trade.  I'll send a PM.
"Sometimes when I reflect back on all the beer I drink I feel ashamed - Then I look into the glass and think about the workers in the brewery and all of their hopes and dreams. If I didn't drink this beer, they might be out of work and their dreams would be shattered. Then I say to myself, 'It is better that I drink this beer and let their dreams come true than be selfish and worry about my liver.'" -Jack Handy

ljlemer

If you send me one cigar, I'll send you two cigars. :-) I'll even let you pick them.
"Tolerance becomes a crime when applied to evil".

Thomas Mann

gitfiddl

So what is your favorite ERDM?  That's meant especially for Bob.  Not for any specific reason, mind you, but just to say I like ERDM's is like saying I like meat (you know what I mean...stop it!)
Self-appointed Guru of Pass Container Sizing,  All Things Midgetly Stripperish, and general "Stirrer of the Puddin'".

ljlemer

Quotegitfiddl - 7/2/2009  6:41 PM

So what is your favorite ERDM?  That's meant especially for Bob.  Not for any specific reason, mind you, but just to say I like ERDM's is like saying I like meat (you know what I mean...stop it!)

I've got to get my hands on more ERDMs. I've smoked them over the years, but they didn't stick out in my mind as better than their competitors.

Thomas Mann

mountedshriner

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" -- Benjamin Franklin

gitfiddl

I wound up with a couple cedar wrapped ERDM Robustos from samplers I ordered from Cigar Fox, but they don't seem to sell them outside of the sampler and I'm down to the last one!  The other places I've seen them in fivers don't mention the cedar wrap.  Not to sound whiney, but I want to be sure I'm ordering the same cigar...
Self-appointed Guru of Pass Container Sizing,  All Things Midgetly Stripperish, and general "Stirrer of the Puddin'".

mountedshriner

Bob Cordell

The Robusto isnt just a size with ERDM, its also a series with a toothy oscuro wrapper.

One of the finest!

gitfiddl

Quotemountedshriner - 7/3/2009  10:58 AM

It's the Robusto Oscuro:  

http://www.cigarsinternational.com/proddisp.asp?item=CS-ERA&stext=el%20rey%20del%20mundo

Are you sure? :shades:    Seriously, that's the one I thought, but I wanted to be sure.  After I get our blowed up gear fixed, I'll order me some more.  I think it's a really good cigar, YMMV.

gitfiddl

QuoteBob Cordell - 7/3/2009  11:13 AM

The Robusto isnt just a size with ERDM, its also a series with a toothy oscuro wrapper.

One of the finest!

Is that a hint?

ljlemer

Quotemountedshriner - 7/2/2009  12:25 AM

I have two and a half boxes of ERDM's (Oscura/Robustos) and will never smoke that many considering how many others cigars I have. Would like to trade a box for something else. Anybody interested in a trade? What do you have? Let's make a deal. Do I hear Bob Cordell screaming in the background? :biggrin:

You bombed me! You sent me far more and far better cigars than I deserved in our little trade! I'm gazing at these beauties!
THANK YOU!! I'M UNWORTHY!!

Thomas Mann

mountedshriner

Quoteljlemer - 7/20/2009  11:46 AM

Quotemountedshriner - 7/2/2009  12:25 AM

You bombed me! You sent me far more and far better cigars than I deserved in our little trade! I'm gazing at these beauties!
THANK YOU!! I'M UNWORTHY!!

As a fellow BOTL Larry we all worthy recipients of a bomb now and then. Enjoy them as I will do the same on my end!! :shades:

ljlemer

Quotemountedshriner - 7/20/2009  3:55 PM
As a fellow BOTL Larry we all worthy recipients of a bomb now and then. Enjoy them as I will do the same on my end!! :shades:

That's if the ones I sent you ever regain their moisture. (I sent him 4 very dry cigars).

Thomas Mann

Twinky

I'll trade stick for stick, pick some and we'll talk.
"Smoking cigars don't make you cool. Being cool makes you smoke cigars" -Me

Bob Cordell

If I didnt have a box full myself I would jump all over a trade...I got no damn room!!!!!!!!!

My mom always gives me cigar cash for my birthday and I want a box of RyJ Reserva Real's but I dont know where I'll store them!

:-0

Twinky

QuoteBob Cordell - 7/22/2009  6:36 PM

If I didnt have a box full myself I would jump all over a trade...I got no damn room!!!!!!!!!

My mom always gives me cigar cash for my birthday and I want a box of RyJ Reserva Real's but I dont know where I'll store them!

:-0

I'll hold on to them for you. :smoker:

Bob Cordell

Twinky

QuoteBob Cordell - 7/22/2009  7:31 PM

Your all heart!

:shades:

Yup. Id have to be, Ive smoked all the rest of me away.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.