"A fine cigar is the essence of life. The tobacco plant comes from the earth, from which we ourselves were created. Like ourselves, each leaf grows and is nurtured individually, acquiring its own characteristics, and is then graded, sorted, and matured according to their special abilities. As tobacco comes to its graduation in the making of cigars, as with the making of adults, some is left on the cutting room table and become ordinary, run-of-the-mill products. Some graduate into leadership and areas of responsibility, but a few achieve greatness, and even a touch of immortality." -Prince Sined Yar Maharg

Main Menu

2013 Fuente Aged Selection 6 RARE Cigars With Travel Humidor For Sale!

Started by Rahulg1985, 06/19/2014 07:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rahulg1985

Hey Guys,

I'd like to offer up a few sets of the 2013 Fuente Aged Selection 6 cigar sampler with Travel Humidor.

Here are the contents of the travel humidor and a little info:

In commemoration of the 10th Release of Fuente Fuente OpusX for Cigar Family Charitable Foundation (aka Opus22), 1,000 sets of FFOX 6 for CFCF (aka FFOX 6) will be released. Each FFOX 6 set comes with:

-The Fuente Story Passion behind the Tradition and Legacy (biography of Carlos Fuente Sr.)
-Journey to Chateau de la Fuente (photo essay book)
-The Fuente Family: An American Dream (documentary DVD)

6 rare vintage Fuente Aged Selection cigars
1 Fuente Fuente OpusX, El Escorpion Natural
1 Fuente Fuente OpusX, Tauros the Bull
1 Fuente Fuente OpusX 13, Belicoso
1 Angel's Share, Toro
1 Arturo Fuente 13
1 Don Arturo Gran AniverXario, Toro

Total Release quantity: 1,000 (625 Macassar Ebony, 125 Blue, 125 White, 125 Red)

Colors available:
Macassar Ebony, Blue, White and Red.

MSRP is $260
I am selling these for $225 including shipping CONUS (Int'l Orders have to pay extra shipping)

For more information or to view pics of the set, please follow the link:

http://www.fuenteagedselection.com/main/product/2013/ffox6cigar.htm

Please PM with questions interest.  I can accept Paypal, Money order or CC over the phone.  

Thanks,
Rahul

cavenbk

Oh Rahul, why do you have to keep posting stuff like this when I am broke? I would LOVE to get my hands in one of these, but not I the budget right now.
You can judge the character of a man by the things he laughs at.

"A man's true character comes out when he's drunk."     - Charles Chaplin

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.