F/S The Angels Anvil TAA Exclusive

Started by Devilsmoke1, 06/20/2014 04:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Devilsmoke1

The Angels Anvil= 162.00 Shipped

Prices Include Shipping to ConUS

Payment Via PP Friends and Family, or CC over the Phone

Email me at devilsmoke1@gmail.com with questions or to place an order. It will show up on my mobile and I will be able to respond from there.

Please Do Not message me on here, I may not see it.
"The ideas and opinions expressed in this post are those of the author (Auston) and do not necessarily represent the views of Anthony's Cigar Emporium." I just happen to work here. That should appease the boss, yeah? Ha.

toby2

kxthor911

I was gonna say we normally buy from people we know here.
Hello my name is Nick and I just bought a box of... (courtesy of Stephen and Rob(serious cigars))

Yes its fast, no you cant drive it.

cavenbk

I was going to go as far as to say
You can judge the character of a man by the things he laughs at.

"A man's true character comes out when he's drunk."     - Charles Chaplin

scottvodka

Anyone wanna split the box of air that gets shipped?

dddddmorgan

:rolleyes: I'd be hard pressed to drop over a c note to someone I haven't heard from before.
Molon Labe!

ThinBlueLine

I can personally vouch for Mike, you won't find a better tobacconist or prices for that matter...I buy from him exclusively all day every day!
I enjoy romantic walks to my humidors...

cavenbk

QuoteThinBlueLine - 6/20/2014  11:27 PM  I can personally vouch for Mike, you won't find a better tobacconist or prices for that matter...I buy from him exclusively all day every day!

If you vouch for him Scott, I retract my spam comment!!

You can judge the character of a man by the things he laughs at.

"A man's true character comes out when he's drunk."     - Charles Chaplin

nwb

Moved to the Commercial Retailer Forum.

Welcome to the site, Mike!  I'm glad you were able to join!  We look forward to the fantastic deals you provide, like the one above.

As Scott stated, Mike runs a quality operation and has great pricing.  I've bought from him before: cigars were sent same/next day, packaged well, and easy to communicate with.  I invited him here, as Geeks love a good deal.

He is the retailer I posted for here:
http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?topic=28983.0
Chief of Shaft

kxthor911

I did a little research and found that he has these listed elsewhere and good feedback. Welcome to geeks.
Hello my name is Nick and I just bought a box of... (courtesy of Stephen and Rob(serious cigars))

Yes its fast, no you cant drive it.

dddddmorgan

Always nice to welcome a BOTL but I'd like to know someone a bit more to gain confidence in a purchase.
The folks who have vouched for him go a long way toward confidence.
Still don't have any money to spend... ;-)
Molon Labe!

goathead

Hi nice to meet a good deal man

hebron

Welcome Mike!  :welcome:

Always nice to get more retailers on here  :thumbsup:
- Thomas

My digital playground; uCtrl.io, electronics, microcontrollers and computer stuff.

nirab

Nathan told me about Mike, and I have made a purchase from him. He even tossed in a couple of house blend sticks, so he know geek math as well! Top notch seller, and a top notch geek!  :biggrin:  :bigthumbs:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.