enjoying an Illusione 2

Started by brandon.g010, 06/21/2014 04:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brandon.g010

so I'm enjoying a illusione number 2. right now it's a great smoke I've gotten just under half way in I'm excited for event next weekend. It has a nice full flavor. Slightly earthy with a bit of leather. Great complexity. Anyone else's opinion?

Longhorn

The Crowned of Thorns is a good cigar.  If you like that one, you'd enjoy the MJ12 if you haven't tried already.

nwb

One of my favorite brands.  For something a little different, try the Rothchilde.  Excellent, affordable smoke.
Chief of Shaft

Cigary

Quotenwb - 6/21/2014  8:12 PM  One of my favorite brands.  For something a little different, try the Rothchilde.  Excellent, affordable smoke.

Let me second this....ever since trying this some time back I'm sold on this stick for the taste, price and size..almost perfect.

Smurf

Illusions are some fine smokes
orbis non sufficit

ntanner

QuoteCigary - 6/21/2014  6:56 PM

Quotenwb - 6/21/2014  8:12 PM  One of my favorite brands.  For something a little different, try the Rothchilde.  Excellent, affordable smoke.

Let me second this....ever since trying this some time back I'm sold on this stick for the taste, price and size..almost perfect.

I third this. :cigarguy:
I am not concerned about what you think as I can tell you don't do it often.

I used to be a people person, but then people ruined that for me.

Every loaf of bread is a tragic story of a group of grains that could have become beer but didn't.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.