Varitas 412,,,

Started by Chip Lemaster, 06/28/2014 08:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chip Lemaster

Well not today, but at an event tomorrow Sunday ten twenty ninth,,,I will be at a Veritas cigar event near Pittsburgh at Whenzels seafood on their patio from 3-6 $25 a person. I could not pass this event up as it's my first so, should be a small group to ease me Into the BHOL culture,,

Hopefully,I will pick up some knowledge, and the company is doing a prerelease of the 412, before the big show later this year,,,,lol

Guess wish me luck,,,as not sure I can handle the smoking and drinking,,,lol 

johncw

good luck... smoke a couple for us.

CrazyK

CrazyK
--------------------------
Simia demulcta mitis

benchjockey

Sounds like fun. Enjoy yourself.
You learn more by listening then you do from talking.

tvolball

"Keep your friends close and your enemies closer"

ntanner

Sound's nice, enjoy and smoke a few good one's.
I am not concerned about what you think as I can tell you don't do it often.

I used to be a people person, but then people ruined that for me.

Every loaf of bread is a tragic story of a group of grains that could have become beer but didn't.

Chip Lemaster

Had a blast today, good food, good company, plenty of drinks and Veritas pre-released their "412" cigar,,, I smoked a " Torch" 6x50',,,, pretty good for a regional brand...won a Veritas poster, which I handed to a younger feller,,,I looked she and the cigar were good looking, but at my age what am I going to do with a poster, hang it on my wall, like that would to over well with the wife,,,also scored 3 of the pre-release "412" they say it is a Maduro wrapper, but looks much darker into obscure,,, I didn't light one up, just got in state yesterday with just a month from manufacturing,,,folks that did light their sample said it was still was way to young, even the rep and Chris the VP, suggested aging them at least a month if not more,,,, the rest of you brothers get to wait until September October before they hit stores..... Currently the band is a generic paper , black and white, with , Veritas 412,,,I am not sure how many trade shows are next month, but the "412" will be released there,,,wonder if it's to late to get tickets,,,lol,, that's the news, hope y'all get a chance to try one of these if you haven't so far,, also received a torch Maduro tiro, 6x50

Cfickter

Paul, I didn't hear about this local event, sounds like a good time.
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

Chip Lemaster

Sorry that you missed it,,I should have said more about it myself, my one time excuse as a newbie,,,will try to do better as I get to know you all,,,thought, I will be moving to Chicago in the next few months, but just remember Dirty Dog Cigar shoppe, gas some type gather every two to three month,,,check his web page often...speaking of, any friendly place around Antioch, IL for cigars...

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.