Today's Smoke July 2014

Started by bmac7754, 07/01/2014 07:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bmac7754

Heading out to ride the lawnmower and spark up a  La Perla Habana Classic Maduro Toro
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

17leaves

StogieDad

Berger & Argenti Mooch Maduro, didn't expect much, but it ain't a bad cheapie...

Then it went south at the midway point.....
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

GBRADSHAW

I'm smoking a Sosa Third Harvest that gajones06 gave me in a split from the devil's sight
OK...who's the clown with the cigar?

Smurf

Tatuaje cojonu 2012 Broadleaf
orbis non sufficit

05Venturer

Xicar HC Maduro Robusto while driving
Then Bahia B Line Dbl Corona while cutting grass
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

lubrix

----
Guru of ruining the moment.

Otter

Arturo Fuente Magnum R (Rosado Sungrown) Vitola 54
R, Otter
------------------------------------------------------
Certified Retail Tobacconist
CRA Ambassador #0264
Twitter: @GeekCoefficient
Instagram: Geekcoefficient
https://www.facebook.com/groups/cigargeeks/

My Virtual Humidor: http://tinyurl.com/a9umtsr

Wacco

I have a Montecristo Classic Toro tonight.
Amendment II. A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

sauraspop

RyJ Cab Selection Toro while shooting clays this AM. Actually an awful smoke. Won't be trying this one again I can safely say!

Sammy - Semper Vigilis

Be carful what you wish for, You may get it! Ray Wylie Hubbard (Mother Blues)

As I have grown older, I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake. ~ Cliffy ~

Smurf

My father Le bijou Connecticut
orbis non sufficit

Feldenak

Winding down the day with a Torano Salutem and some Tomatin 12yo
https://www.facebook.com/CigarsForTroops

Gentlemen, it is better to have died as a small boy than to fumble this football. ~ John Heisman

Jackal

San Cristobal Elegencia

I'll do what I will and I'll drink what I please
I'll smoke what I like 'till I cough and I wheeze
I'll drink and I'll whore and every pleasure realize
For this time tomorrow I may die

The Burn Ward

StogieDad

Viaje Exclusivo Leaded tonight
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

nirab

Rapture (by Viva Republica) Perdition that I got from CATS Fest :bigthumbs:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

bmac7754

Just sat down and lit up a Torano (Carlos Torano) Loyal Robusto

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

StogieDad

Rosalones by Joya de Nicaragua for lunch today.
-- Winston Churchill

-- Abraham Lincoln

-- Ron Swanson

DonM

I walked into the B&M as they were opening a box of 858 Sungrowns they just got in. In between the 3 that work the store and what I took only half a box made it to the shelf. Yes I lit one up a Few minutes ago

"The Curmudgeon"

hebron

A Ashton Classic Esquire Maduro back at the Royal Norwegian Naval Academy in Bergen. I liked this a lot, very enjoyable.
- Thomas

My digital playground; uCtrl.io, electronics, microcontrollers and computer stuff.

hebron

Arturo Fuente Cubanitos in the car, driving home from the airport.
- Thomas

My digital playground; uCtrl.io, electronics, microcontrollers and computer stuff.

StogieDad

LP T52 Toro with some bourbon, grilling out tonight. ..
-- Winston Churchill

-- Abraham Lincoln

-- Ron Swanson

mpurtle01

Tatuaje TAA 2013.  Delicious.  Hope I have more!

toby2

a few Camacho Corojo littles. I forgot to smoke the ride home Churchill today. it was about a hundred in the shade at the river and I must have just been glad to be in the ac.

sauraspop

Sammy - Semper Vigilis

Be carful what you wish for, You may get it! Ray Wylie Hubbard (Mother Blues)

As I have grown older, I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake. ~ Cliffy ~

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.