Independence Day smoke

Started by 07streetbobryder, 07/04/2014 01:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

07streetbobryder

This morning's stick was a Tatuaje 10th anniversary figurado in celebration of 238 years of freedom and badassery.  This afternoon, who knows just yet.  Happy Birthday America!!!

toby2

StogieDad

Welcome to the site.  I enjoyed a CAO America Sinister Sam this AM.  Not sure about tonight.  Introduce yourself on the new member thread, good to have you!
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

Jackal

I'll do what I will and I'll drink what I please
I'll smoke what I like 'till I cough and I wheeze
I'll drink and I'll whore and every pleasure realize
For this time tomorrow I may die

lubrix

----
Guru of ruining the moment.

ntanner

I am not concerned about what you think as I can tell you don't do it often.

I used to be a people person, but then people ruined that for me.

Every loaf of bread is a tragic story of a group of grains that could have become beer but didn't.

1029henry

Welcome Chad, Happy 4th Geeks!
"What a kid I got, I told him about the birds and the bees and he told me about the butcher and my wife"

"When I was a kid my parents moved a lot, but I always found them"

"My wife and I were happy for twenty years. Then we met"
-Rodney Dangerfield

Mojo66

Welcome to CG Chad.

Go on, introduce yourself, we are a nice bunch.
"Life's too short to smoke bad cigars."

benchjockey

Welcome, Chad. Tell us a little about yourself.
You learn more by listening then you do from talking.

LawDaddy

Welcome!

I just finished a Nice Rustica myself, and am breaking out a couple of Olive Serie V Melanio Maduro Torpedos for my BIL and myself.  Accompanied with a couple of glasses of 10 year old single barrel bourbon and the night is going quite swell so far.

Happy fourth CG!

BewareDaPenguin

QuoteStogieDad - 7/4/2014  3:56 PM

Welcome to the site.  I enjoyed a CAO America Sinister Sam this AM.  Not sure about tonight.  Introduce yourself on the new member thread, good to have you!

x2 bro smoked a Sam I enjoyed it!

:welcome: to the site!
"A champion is someone who gets up when he can't." - Jack Dempsey

"Things do not happen. Things are made to happen." - JFK

Cfickter

Started this morning at Leaf and Bean with a L&B Noel and a Maduro by Oscar. Awesome way to start my day
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

CigarJeeper

Enjoyed a Romeo Y Juliet Reserve this afternoon. Planning on a Gurkha beast this evening

bmac7754

Smoking a CAO America Potomac, very fitting for today
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

Cigary

NO cigars today/tonight as all of the fireworks make our poor dogs a nervous wreck so we had to give them some meds to keep their anxiety down to a tolerable level.  I used to love the 4th...now I dread it because all of the morons in the neighborhood don't know when to quit as it goes on until 3 am and the crap they leave on the streets with the bottlerockets and other paraphernalia is ridiculous.  It's illegal here in Georgia and Atlanta area to have these kinds of fireworks yet the cops cruise around and do nothing and every year we read or watch the news about how people get their hands blown off or some other injury done and everybody tries to act all serious about it....guess I'd better close this rant down and have another drink.

1029henry

I just lit up a Camacho Liberty '07 I bought from Neil (Shukpaw) last year. It was very well-aged and well cared for, and the burn is fantastic. Paired with a Bulleit Bourbon on the rocks. Delicious. Thanks Neil.
"What a kid I got, I told him about the birds and the bees and he told me about the butcher and my wife"

"When I was a kid my parents moved a lot, but I always found them"

"My wife and I were happy for twenty years. Then we met"
-Rodney Dangerfield

Otter

Welcome to the group! No special sticks for me, fighting off a cold and I don't want to waste 'em :)
R, Otter
------------------------------------------------------
Certified Retail Tobacconist
CRA Ambassador #0264
Twitter: @GeekCoefficient
Instagram: Geekcoefficient
https://www.facebook.com/groups/cigargeeks/

My Virtual Humidor: http://tinyurl.com/a9umtsr

07streetbobryder

Finished yesterday off with a Quorum after lunch (these are my daily smokes since they are $30 for a 20 stick bundle) and last night during fireworks a CAO America Potomac.  Gonna take everybody's advice and do an intro in the new members forum.  Thanks for the welcomes!

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.