Chat Room

Started by Joelala, 07/05/2014 07:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joelala

I believe we used to have one, do we still? Does anyone use it? Or have we just moved on to google herfs?

Just have not seen it in a while.
Joe

wescat

It always used to be here:    cigargeeks.com/chat

But not anymore. My guess is that Paul did away with it.
The second law chases us all.
In most realms, tranquility comes from ownership.
Order ensues when everyone totes their own water.  
Stand firm, and never let the bastards grind you down.  
Life's arc is primarily charted between ones ears.
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.
Heaven is where the police are British, the lovers French, the mechanics German, the chefs Italian, and it is all organized by the Swiss.
Hell is where the police are German, the lovers Swiss, the mechanics French, the chefs British, and it is all organized by the Italians.
Be Sunny ¦ Stay Frosty.

Joelala

Sounds good, I prefer herfs anyway, just curiousity that struck me.
Joe

bmac7754

It still works, but since the google herfs were found, I think more people are doing that now.  Of course the original chat room is good for people like me that don't have a web cam anymore.
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

wescat

Quotebmac7754 - 7/5/2014  11:31 AM

It still works, but since the google herfs were found, I think more people are doing that now.  Of course the original chat room is good for people like me that don't have a web cam anymore.

Link?
The second law chases us all.
In most realms, tranquility comes from ownership.
Order ensues when everyone totes their own water.  
Stand firm, and never let the bastards grind you down.  
Life's arc is primarily charted between ones ears.
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.
Heaven is where the police are British, the lovers French, the mechanics German, the chefs Italian, and it is all organized by the Swiss.
Hell is where the police are German, the lovers Swiss, the mechanics French, the chefs British, and it is all organized by the Italians.
Be Sunny ¦ Stay Frosty.

bmac7754

Quotewescat - 7/5/2014  12:39 PM  
Quotebmac7754 - 7/5/2014  11:31 AM  It still works, but since the google herfs were found, I think more people are doing that now.  Of course the original chat room is good for people like me that don't have a web cam anymore.
Link?

Maybe it is gone, it worked a couple months ago when I last tried.  But the link was http://www.cigargeeks.com/chat/chat.asp

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

Joelala

I was looking for something to do on a slow morning at the office.
Joe

jdwaynes1980

I've been rather absent as of late, but I used to use the chat room a good bit until we started the Google herfs.

Roll Tide!

Camshaft83

I never even knew that existed.
Tact is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip." Winston Churchill

CG Members, B&M, and Lounge Map
https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=zW2lHNBne7i4.kZ0NflvIrjLo&usp=sharing

SenorPablo

For those who used the little known (and kind of flaky) chat app, you can find it here:
http://www.cigargeeks.com/chat/

I think the Google herfs have become the more popular method, but nonetheless the old chat system is available.  Just don't PM me when you get weird things like being kicked out every so often and needing to reconnect.  :-)

-Paul
Twenty years ago we had Steve Jobs, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.  Now we have no jobs, no cash and no hope. Please don't let Kevin Bacon die!

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.