Thursday Night herf? - Tommy's return to geeks

Started by kxthor911, 07/10/2014 11:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kxthor911

Hey guys, gonna head over to Tommy's house (Morpheous77) or something like that. A couple of guys remember the last herf, is anyone interested in setting something up tonight?
Hello my name is Nick and I just bought a box of... (courtesy of Stephen and Rob(serious cigars))

Yes its fast, no you cant drive it.

johncw

I should be able to get on tonight.

nwb

I might be able to get on.  We have some nasty thunderstorms rolling through, though. :confused:
Chief of Shaft

tvolball

I'll see what I can do
"Keep your friends close and your enemies closer"

kxthor911

Hello my name is Nick and I just bought a box of... (courtesy of Stephen and Rob(serious cigars))

Brlesq

I think I can make it.  We need to invite some women if Tommy is going to be on. ;-)

Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

kxthor911

kxthor911

05Venturer

Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

mpurtle01

Maybe I can get in.  We got all our household goods in today from Germany.  Plus I got some other cigar stuff to take care of, pif, props for stuff.   I'll check back for times.  My daughter is begging me to put some nail press ons for her right now.   No idea how to do this.

Brlesq

Quotempurtle01 - 7/10/2014  5:47 PM
My daughter is begging me to put some nail press ons for her right now.   No idea how to do this.

Well the same way you put them on yourself, silly!  :shy:
Bruce
Chief Enabler 

nwb

QuoteBrlesq - 7/10/2014  6:08 PM
My daughter is begging me to put some nail press ons for her right now.   No idea how to do this.

:lmao:
Chief of Shaft

bstessl

I should be able to make an appearance...
Smoking cigarettes is a habit, smoking a cigar is an event. - Brad Paisley

johncw

Quotenwb - 7/10/2014  5:30 PM

QuoteBrlesq - 7/10/2014  6:08 PM

:lmao:
:lmao:  :lmao:

bstessl

The Burn Ward

I'll try and set one up in a few minutes unless there's one up before I get to it.

StogieDad

Quotekxthor911 - 7/10/2014  4:57 PM

Also where are the petree's at?

I think they have been crazy busy.  We saw him for a bit at that LFD event, but he's been pretty quiet.
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

Brlesq

Bruce
Chief Enabler 

bstessl

vw77guy

Probably missed it but since the laptop crashed a while back, I have no audio or video.  Hope ya'll had fun.

The Burn Ward

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.