Fancy Cigar boxes

Started by drexeltpd, 07/05/2009 08:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

drexeltpd

Hey Gents,

I'm moving and don't have room for all of the cigar boxes that I have sitting in boxes.  If you'd be interested in a trade for cigars or something to cover the cost of shipping (I'm open to other ideas too) let me know.  I have boxes for Gurkha Beauty, Perdomo ESV (various sizes), Gurkha black dragon, Montecristo white, Camacho Triple Maduro and more.  I'm giving you guys first dibs before I try ebay or just toss'em.

mhuss

You don't really have a need for them any more?  Isn't there something at your place that you could store in them just to keep them around?

<-------------btw, 2,200 Posts!!

guitar tom

im interested in the gurkha stuff, email me if u like, at wrongboxguitars@yahoo.com, Thanks Tom :smoker:
My doctor says I have A.D.D. that stands for Attention Deficit, hey whats that over there.

KOAB

If no one else wants them, I'd definitely be interested in a few.  I got a big tupperdor to start, but I don't really have anything worth trading yet.  If you let me know how much shipping is for the ones with cedar in them, I'd be more than willing to take a few off your hands.

jomama20

drexeltpd

Just realized that I have two display humidors from when I got started with cigars when packing up.  They hold up to 100 cigars and display the cigars tilted/upright.  I've seen these in some bars that sell cigars.  They also have the aztec stone (chalk-like block) used for humidification.  There a few bocks left.  Gonna get to my PM's shortly.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.