Regional cigars....

Started by Chip Lemaster, 07/10/2014 07:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chip Lemaster

Ok folks here is my idea, which I cannot start until after the move to Chicago,,,,I don't want to rush it,  I am packing even now for the move in about a month.

I have Veritas Torch line, two each of their Connecticut, Habano and Maduro, two  Leccia Luchador, as the maker is from Pittsburgh and there will be two more for a total of ten initial cigars ....
I was thinking of ten people to start this, limiting the takes to three,,,and adding regional stick of simular value,, each of these sticks are around the $6-$10 range.   I might toss in a surprise rider that stays with the boxes journey, but will have to think on that part, still.

So, soon after this move is complete I will start this, anyone have ideas or suggestions, questions, fire away as this will be my first of many more I hope..

cavenbk

Just a thought Chip, but you could also add a couple of the Leaf and Bean cigars. Most of the blends seem to be popular around here, and they are also from Pittsburgh (Jim Robinson from The Leaf and Bean, in the strip). Just a thought.
You can judge the character of a man by the things he laughs at.

"A man's true character comes out when he's drunk."     - Charles Chaplin

Chip Lemaster

Quotecavenbk - 7/11/2014  12:05 AM

Just a thought Chip, but you could also add a couple of the Leaf and Bean cigars. Most of the blends seem to be popular around here, and they are also from Pittsburgh (Jim Robinson from The Leaf and Bean, in the strip). Just a thought.

Not familiar with that brand iron haven't run across it in my B&M,,,I will gave to look into them thanks for the tip..

cavenbk

I know Jim hasn't introduced them into too many shops yet. I think right now around the Pittsburgh area he has them just in the 2 Leaf and Bean shops (Strip District, and McMurry) but I could be wrong about that.
You can judge the character of a man by the things he laughs at.

"A man's true character comes out when he's drunk."     - Charles Chaplin

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.