The Nicaraguan Pass

Started by Joelala, 07/11/2014 12:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joelala

This is a thread generated automatically by the Cigar Pass system to discuss the Cigar Pass named 'The Real Nicaraguan Pass'.

Use this link to return back to the Cigar Pass.
Joe

StogieDad

"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

Jackal

Probably a good idea to put up a preliminary list of starting cigars in the pass.

I'll do what I will and I'll drink what I please
I'll smoke what I like 'till I cough and I wheeze
I'll drink and I'll whore and every pleasure realize
For this time tomorrow I may die

Joelala

QuoteJackal - 7/11/2014  3:01 PM

Probably a good idea to put up a preliminary list of starting cigars in the pass.

Will do. Just created in. Working on invites then will get some seeds going.
Joe

Joelala

Seeds up, might add a few more.
Joe

kxthor911

Thanks for the invite Joe, but I think I'm gonna sit this one out. I actually want to do another shotgun style pass, like i did last year, however I feel that there are a lot of passes already going right now so I'm waiting. That being said I'm in a couple already and just like to keep the number down. Although this is a good idea, I'm sure you will have many players, long ashes brother.
Hello my name is Nick and I just bought a box of... (courtesy of Stephen and Rob(serious cigars))

Yes its fast, no you cant drive it.

Joelala

Quotekxthor911 - 7/11/2014  4:01 PM

Thanks for the invite Joe, but I think I'm gonna sit this one out. I actually want to do another shotgun style pass, like i did last year, however I feel that there are a lot of passes already going right now so I'm waiting. That being said I'm in a couple already and just like to keep the number down. Although this is a good idea, I'm sure you will have many players, long ashes brother.

Sounds good, would love to participate in the shotgun whenever you do it buddy.
Joe

Vroomp

Thanks for the invite Joe!

It's been a while and I am overdue for a pass.

How are 12 passes going on too many? (and three of those are PIF's) Are you in every one of them Nick? :confused:

Start that pass!!!!!! :biggrin:  

Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

Joelala

QuoteVroomp - 7/11/2014  4:56 PM

Thanks for the invite Joe!

It's been a while and I am overdue for a pass.

How are 12 passes going on too many? (and three of those are PIF's) Are you in every one of them Nick? :confused:

Start that pass!!!!!! :biggrin:  

LOL
Joe

kxthor911

Brad, I wanted all of the vets to be in my upcoming pass and if everyone is scattered out in other passes they might not want to play. That is why I wanted to wait. I may throw a pole up though. The last one went super and I want this one to be just as good if not better.
Hello my name is Nick and I just bought a box of... (courtesy of Stephen and Rob(serious cigars))

Yes its fast, no you cant drive it.

StogieDad

I'll play yours Nick. And yours Joe.  Hell, I'm only in 17 passes right now.  I got room for at least 6 more.   :biggrin:
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

Joelala

Joe

StogieDad

Really nice seeds Joe.  I'm excited about this one.
-- Winston Churchill

-- Abraham Lincoln

-- Ron Swanson

Joelala

Spark thanks for requesting but I think you are too new to join.
Joe

Cfickter

Joe, thanks for the invite, I am in
does this mean it has to have NIC tobacco or it has to be NIC rolled, or either?
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

Joelala

QuoteCfickter - 7/11/2014  7:44 PM

Joe, thanks for the invite, I am in
does this mean it has to have NIC tobacco or it has to be NIC rolled, or either?

I am up for ideas to be honest. I would say binder, wrapper,  or filler. Any ideas?
Joe

timpellis

What if I use a Nicaraguan to deliver the box to the next person?

Joelala

Quotetimpellis - 7/11/2014  7:49 PM

What if I use a Nicaraguan to deliver the box to the next person?

Lol deal.
Joe

Cfickter

Well if you think about it, if it was rolled in NIC then it probably has the tobacco, so I would say as long was it has the tobacco, bonus point for a Nico Puro!
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

Joelala

QuoteCfickter - 7/11/2014  8:05 PM

Well if you think about it, if it was rolled in NIC then it probably has the tobacco, so I would say as long was it has the tobacco, bonus point for a Nico Puro!

I agree. Does not need to be nic puro.

I will start the pass when we get a few more people. I also need to pick up a couple boveda packs and a Tupperware container.
Joe

05Venturer

Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

Mojo66

Thanks Joe.

I am in and have read all there is to read about passes. Just so happens most of my favorite NCs are from Nicaragua, this should be fun.
"Life's too short to smoke bad cigars."

Joelala

Mojo - you ok with a virtual pass?
Joe

bmac7754

Joe, I'd like to play if you will have me
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

Mojo66

QuoteJoelala - 7/11/2014  11:29 PM  Mojo - you ok with a virtual pass?

Yes sir I am! I'm easy like that :biggrin:

"Life's too short to smoke bad cigars."

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.