Cigars for pipe stuff?

Started by gitfiddl, 07/13/2014 08:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gitfiddl

I'm looking for pipe stuff, especially racks, but I'd be interested in pipes and tobacco, too.  If you've got something you'd be interested in trading for some cigars, let me know.  I think my online humidor is set to where Geeks can see it.  I don't have a bunch of high-end stuff and what I've got I'd like to hang on to, but pretty much anything "replaceable" is fair game.

Self-appointed Guru of Pass Container Sizing,  All Things Midgetly Stripperish, and general "Stirrer of the Puddin'".

05Venturer

I have a few racks and some baccy I would be willing to trade.
I will get a few pics of what I have tonight or tomorrow.
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

gitfiddl

Quote05Venturer - 7/13/2014  3:37 PM

I have a few racks and some baccy I would be willing to trade.
I will get a few pics of what I have tonight or tomorrow.

cool!
Self-appointed Guru of Pass Container Sizing,  All Things Midgetly Stripperish, and general "Stirrer of the Puddin'".

05Venturer

Got my end of the trade with Dave in the mail today.
Some great looking smokes and quite a few with some great age on em already.
Thanks Dave
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

cavenbk

You can judge the character of a man by the things he laughs at.

"A man's true character comes out when he's drunk."     - Charles Chaplin

BewareDaPenguin

"A champion is someone who gets up when he can't." - Jack Dempsey

"Things do not happen. Things are made to happen." - JFK

DonM

"The Curmudgeon"

StogieDad

"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

gitfiddl

Kent, that Anejo should be ready...

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.