New Viaje Cigars For Sale - Collaboration and Cache!

Started by Rahulg1985, 07/18/2014 07:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rahulg1985

Hello All,

I have the recent Viaje release available for sale:

Collaboration:$175 shipped for the 20 ct box or $45 shipped for a 5pk

Wrapper - Nicaragua Corojo99
Filler/binder - Aganorsa leaf/Nicaragua
Factory - TABSA/Nicaragua

This is the first release in Viaje's Collaboration series.  Every year or so, we will be collaborating on a special project with another member of the cigar industry.  Our collaboration partner for this first release is Casa Fernandez.  All cigars were rolled in Estelí, Nicaragua at TABSA. Collaboration is a one-off release.

Cache - $209 shipped for the 25 ct box or $47.50 shipped for a 5pk

Wrapper - San Andres Maduro
Filler/binder - Aganorsa leaf/Nicaragua
Factory - TABSA/Nicaragua

Cache makes its debut at IPCPR 2014. Its name comes from the rooms, or "caches", in Estelí, Nicaragua, where Aganorsa's best leaf is allowed to age in bales. These are the rooms Andre and members of the blending team come to test the leaf before rolling begins.

This box is a tribute to the special caches of Estelí, where only the best leaf is stored. To elaborate on the idea of the aging rooms, each handmade box has a hidden cache built into the bottom, where a surprise awaits.

Please PM with questions/interest.

Accept PP and MO.

Thanks,
Rahul

Cfickter

Love the Viaje line, not a bad cigar in the bunch
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

nwb

I'm not one to chase the latest Viaje releases, but both of these sound excellent.  The fact they are made at TABSA makes them even more interesting....
Chief of Shaft

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.