What's in the Mail Part V

Started by bmac7754, 07/18/2014 08:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bmac7754

Time to start a new thread, the other one is getting tough to load.  So here is today's stash

10 Rocky Patel Burn Naples Torpedo

5  Tatuaje Havana VI Nobles

15 Man O' War Ruination 2nds Robusto

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

kxthor911

Hello my name is Nick and I just bought a box of... (courtesy of Stephen and Rob(serious cigars))

Yes its fast, no you cant drive it.

cavenbk

Nice pickup. Those Tat's are some of my favorites.
You can judge the character of a man by the things he laughs at.

"A man's true character comes out when he's drunk."     - Charles Chaplin

dddddmorgan

Nice haul.

How are those seconds?

I've been wondering about them.
Molon Labe!

Newbhunter

Nice buy bro.
I got 15 PDR corojo and 3 PDR habana yesterday. From Loren of course!

Vroomp

Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

bmac7754

Quotedddddmorgan - 7/19/2014  8:25 AM  Nice haul.  How are those seconds?  I've been wondering about them.

I just got done smoking one and I can't complain one bit.  The one I smoked had a tiny split on the foot and that was it.  They come individually wrapped and I picked up this bundle of 15 for $25 on CBID.  I can't tell the difference other than no band, which I pull off bands when I smoke anyhow.  On CI these are $60.

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

benchjockey

You learn more by listening then you do from talking.

johncw

Finally able to score a box of Pudgy Monsters... got them from Tower Cigars at a great price as well. Thanks Mark.

nwb

Nice pickup!  Mark is a great retailer. :thumbsup:
Chief of Shaft

StogieDad

Quotenwb - 7/21/2014  12:08 PM

Nice pickup!  Mark is a great retailer. :thumbsup:

X2.  Becoming the go-to for me!
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

bmac7754

Got myself a bigger ashtray, 2 Sons of Anarchy, 2 GAR Red 666, 2 MOW OCC, 2 CAO Extreme

Otter

Quotebmac7754 - 7/21/2014  6:17 PM

Got myself a bigger ashtray, 2 Sons of Anarchy, 2 GAR Red 666, 2 MOW OCC, 2 CAO Extreme

Love that ashtray! :bigthumbs:
R, Otter
------------------------------------------------------
Certified Retail Tobacconist
CRA Ambassador #0264
Twitter: @GeekCoefficient
Instagram: Geekcoefficient
https://www.facebook.com/groups/cigargeeks/

My Virtual Humidor: http://tinyurl.com/a9umtsr

bmac7754

QuoteOtter - 7/21/2014  6:20 PM  
Quotebmac7754 - 7/21/2014  6:17 PM  Got myself a bigger ashtray, 2 Sons of Anarchy, 2 GAR Red 666, 2 MOW OCC, 2 CAO Extreme
Love that ashtray! :bigthumbs:

I have been eyeballing it for some time now and finally got it.  Time to retire the smaller round one I have to the recycling bin.

benchjockey

StogieDad

Got a fine hookup of Intemperance new release fivers and a couple hitchers from Mark @ Tower.  What a guy!
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

Smurf

orbis non sufficit

bmac7754

cavenbk

Some nice pickups all around.
You can judge the character of a man by the things he laughs at.

"A man's true character comes out when he's drunk."     - Charles Chaplin

mpurtle01

BewareDaPenguin

Nice stuff guys very cool :bigthumbs:
"A champion is someone who gets up when he can't." - Jack Dempsey

"Things do not happen. Things are made to happen." - JFK

benchjockey

tvolball

Some really nice stuff floating around out there.
"Keep your friends close and your enemies closer"

gitfiddl

I picked up a  $20Stanwell Harlekin pipe deal from pipesandcigars.com last week that arrived today.
Self-appointed Guru of Pass Container Sizing,  All Things Midgetly Stripperish, and general "Stirrer of the Puddin'".

toby2

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.