Drew Estate Liga Privada Humidor & Ashtray Giveaway

Started by Vroomp, 07/21/2014 01:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vroomp

http://drewestate.com/ipcpr/

Welcome to the official landing page for Drew Estate IPCPR 2014.  We’re giving away a Liga Privada MEGA Standing Humidor/Ashtray (Prize  1), a signed box of Liga Privada Unico Feral Flying Pigs, & a hand  painted IPCPR-edition Subculture Stinky Ashtray (Prize 2), and a signed  box of Liga Privada Unico UF-13 Dark (Prize 3). Register for our contest  and be entered to win!

Beta Testers for the new Drew Diplomats App will be chosen from those who enter the Contest!

With the new Drew Diplomats app,  you can earn points for checking in Drew Estate cigars and attending  events. Spend your points on one of a kind art from Subculture Studios,  Cigar Safari at La Gran Fabrica Drew Estate, and Drew Estate Swag.

We’re also launching tons of new sizes in ACID, Kentucky Fired Cured,  and MUWAT, along with an all-new cigar from Willy Herrera. We also have  new pipes and pipe tobacco. Scroll down to check out all our new  releases, as well as video from our booth at IPCPR. All the IPCPR action  at Drew Estate will be hash-tagged #DEIPCPR.

Rules:

[li]Contest sponsored by Drew Estate, LLC 12415 SW 136th Ave., Suite 7, Miami, FL 33186.[/li][li]No purchase necessary. Winner will be notified by email within 48 hours of of each drawing date.[/li][li]Must be 21 or older to participate.[/li][li]Entrants must reside in the United States (Excluding MI, MA, VA for prizes #2 & #3)[/li][li]Odds of winning depend on number of entries during the respective period leading up to each Drawing Date.[/li][li]Taxes and fees, if any, are the responsibility of the winner.[/li][li]Employees of Drew Estate, LLC are ineligible.[/li][li]This contest is void where prohibited by law and subject to local, state and federal law.[/li][li]To enter, submit your email address. Incomplete entries will be disqualified.[/li][/list]
Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

mpurtle01

Mojo66

I saw that and would just love to have that humidor, what a nice piece that is.

But DE, they don't like Canucks.
"Life's too short to smoke bad cigars."

nwb

Chief of Shaft

lubrix

----
Guru of ruining the moment.

Cfickter

Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

bmac7754

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

ntanner

I am not concerned about what you think as I can tell you don't do it often.

I used to be a people person, but then people ruined that for me.

Every loaf of bread is a tragic story of a group of grains that could have become beer but didn't.

cavenbk

I got an email from DE the other day about the contest. Already entered. They are some seriously nice pieces.
You can judge the character of a man by the things he laughs at.

"A man's true character comes out when he's drunk."     - Charles Chaplin

Smurf

orbis non sufficit

mpurtle01

Brad, if I win you get some cigars. Thanks for sharing!

BewareDaPenguin

"A champion is someone who gets up when he can't." - Jack Dempsey

"Things do not happen. Things are made to happen." - JFK

Chip Lemaster

Thanks for the post, entered.   Now to see if my luck is still holding,,,,

Shukpaw

Nice humidor.  Winning some cigars wouldn't be bad either.
I'm right 98% of the time.  Who cares about the other 3%?

Vroomp

Would love to see a geek win this but, there are currently 15,195 entries...... :confused:
Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

nwb

QuoteVroomp - 7/22/2014  4:18 PM
Would love to see a geek win this but, there are currently 15,195 entries...... :confused:

It is definitely a long shot, but I agree - it would be awesome for a Geek to get one of the prizes.
Chief of Shaft

nkowal

Effin Michigan tobacco contest laws.  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:

chief791

"Well now I'm no hero, That's understood
All the redemption I can offer, girl, Is beneath this dirty hood"
From Thunder Road by Bruce Springsteen

"Give me a diablo sandwich, a Dr. Pepper, and make it quick, I'm in a god-damn hurry."

Buford T. Justice

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.