Internet cigar retailers

Started by Kangaroo495, 07/07/2009 04:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kangaroo495

Guys,

Just wondering if you could recommend a reliable internet cigar dealer for non-Cuban cigars. I would expect them to stock the following brands, and I would like to purchase singles, not boxes (for now). Plus, the dealer would need to ship to Russia (I would expect an extra costs for this of course)

Oliva Series V
Padron (x000 series, anniversarios)
Tatuaje (both red label and brown label)
Illusione
Ashton VSG
Ashton Heritage Puro Sol
La Flor Dominicana Double Ligero
Coronado by La Flor
Camacho Triple Maduro
Don Pepin Garcia black label
Joya de Nicaragua Antano and Celebracion
CAO LX2
CAO Black Line
Don Pepin Blue Label and the Vegas Cubanas
Padilla Signature 1932
Cubao
La Aroma De Cuba Edition Especial
Montecristo Media Noche
5 Vegas Miami
Arturo Fuente Sun Grown
Artro Fuente Hemmingways

Any help/links/ideas would be greatly appreciated!

BTW, as a Cuban smoker, I find that Cubans can rarely be smoked immediately upon receiving the cigars. You gotta wait 6 months to a year before the cigar starts aging to have any chance of appreciating the stick. On the other hand, I find that NCs can be spectacular straight out of the box. Anyone notice the same thing?

WeLustPapes

Im not too sure about if they ship worldwide or not but my personal favorite is CigarsInternational.com

another favorite being

Cigar.com

Kangaroo495

Thanks! Got in touch with cigar.com. They don't ship internationally. With cigarsinternational, I wasn't able to buy singles.

Thanks anyway for the advice!

BlackIrish

QuoteKangaroo495 - 7/7/2009  5:31 AM

Guys,

Just wondering if you could recommend a reliable internet cigar dealer for non-Cuban cigars. I would expect them to stock the following brands, and I would like to purchase singles, not boxes (for now). Plus, the dealer would need to ship to Russia (I would expect an extra costs for this of course)

Oliva Series V
Padron (x000 series, anniversarios)
Tatuaje (both red label and brown label)
Illusione
Ashton VSG
Ashton Heritage Puro Sol
La Flor Dominicana Double Ligero
Coronado by La Flor
Camacho Triple Maduro
Don Pepin Garcia black label
Joya de Nicaragua Antano and Celebracion
CAO LX2
CAO Black Line
Don Pepin Blue Label and the Vegas Cubanas
Padilla Signature 1932
Cubao
La Aroma De Cuba Edition Especial
Montecristo Media Noche
5 Vegas Miami
Arturo Fuente Sun Grown
Artro Fuente Hemmingways

Any help/links/ideas would be greatly appreciated!

BTW, as a Cuban smoker, I find that Cubans can rarely be smoked immediately upon receiving the cigars. You gotta wait 6 months to a year before the cigar starts aging to have any chance of appreciating the stick. On the other hand, I find that NCs can be spectacular straight out of the box. Anyone notice the same thing?

Hi, Kangaroo.  First, I generally agree with you re CCs.  There are some that can be good fresh, but those usually enter a sick period later and need to be rested before they turn good again.  

As for NCs, I have had good success dealing with the following online retailers, but I don't know if they ship overseas:

www.jrcigars.com
www.holts.com
www.atlanticcigar.com
www.famous-smoke.com
www.mikescigars.com
www.taboocigars.com
www.bonitasmokeshop.com

I've also heard good things about the following retailers, but don't have any first hand experience:

www.arnoldstobacco.com
www.bestcigarprices.com
www.blackcatcigars.com
www.CigarsDirect.com
www.showmeyourash.com
www.tinderbox.com
www.tntcigar.com
www.coronacigar.com
www.lilbrown.com
www.tampahumidor.com

It seems that some online sellers of CCs also sell NCs; you might look into those, too.

Good luck!
(__
  • ___{{{~[/B]

ljlemer

I don't know if Serious Cigars ships internationally, but they have the best singles prices and selection that I have found.
Ask them: www.seriouscigars.com

vzdrastvi!
"Tolerance becomes a crime when applied to evil".

Thomas Mann

gitfiddl

I remember seeing an international order page at www.thecigarhut.com.  I don't know if they have what you're looking for, but it might be worth a look.
Self-appointed Guru of Pass Container Sizing,  All Things Midgetly Stripperish, and general "Stirrer of the Puddin'".

notyetfinished

i have had good international service from www.cigarplace.biz   they also have good prices

I have also put an order in with cigar.com they will do international but you have to email them and arrange it personally....

junglepete

cigar.com does international shipping...you need to speak with the boss directly, I think his name is Jason, seems to ring a bell but I am not sure on the guys name.
Guru of Frugality

"It is your decisions, not your conditions that shape your life."  ~Tony Robbins~

Duker511

These guys ship internationally and sell singles  http://www.uptowncigar.com/
Tim

notyetfinished

Quotejunglepete - 7/8/2009  3:29 PM

cigar.com does international shipping...you need to speak with the boss directly, I think his name is Jason, seems to ring a bell but I am not sure on the guys name.

i have been dealing with Jeff Jackson

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.