Cigarplace.biz Poker Pass Haul

Started by nwb, 07/21/2014 04:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nwb

This warranted its own thread.

Earlier today, I received the winnings for the Poker Pass that Jessica hosted.  As you can see, the cigars I received were what was left in the pass at the end (minus what I seeded for the next pass).  There are some sweet smokes there.  She also included the latest issue of CigarPress magazine.  Last but not least, she sent a CustomAsh.com Cigar Rest, only 1 of 4 in existence today.  This is an awesome gift, and much appreciated!
Chief of Shaft

StogieDad

"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

Chip Lemaster

Awesome looking winnings,,, congratulations!

The Burn Ward

mpurtle01

cavenbk

Very nice winnings. Congrats Nate
You can judge the character of a man by the things he laughs at.

"A man's true character comes out when he's drunk."     - Charles Chaplin

nirab

The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

tvolball

Nice stuff. Congrats again Nathan
"Keep your friends close and your enemies closer"

Remodelx15

If you're not lucky, we can't use you.
- WW2 Submarine admiral

Vroomp

Very nice! Too bad it's not the KOS cigar stand though, I know how much you wanted one..... :biggrin:
Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

Brlesq

Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

lubrix

----
Guru of ruining the moment.

johncw

nwb

QuoteVroomp - 7/22/2014  7:56 AM
Very nice! Too bad it's not the KOS cigar stand though, I know how much you wanted one..... :biggrin:

I was a bit disappointed, but this is nice too. :biggrin:
Chief of Shaft

BewareDaPenguin

"A champion is someone who gets up when he can't." - Jack Dempsey

"Things do not happen. Things are made to happen." - JFK

gpd4

My greatest fear in life is that when I die, my wife sells my things for what I told her I paid for them...

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.