From the M*A*S*H episode"Fade Out, Fade In:" COL. POTTER: Cigar? RADAR: Will it stunt my growth? COL. POTTER: Whattya got to loose? RADAR: Is it Habit forming? COL. POTTER: Nah, I've smoked 5 cigars a day and never got the habit! RADAR: That's good to know! (After lighting cigars, Radar makes a puzzled look) COL POTTER: Nothin' like a good cigar on a clear morning! RADAR: Or Cream of Wheat. Later, Radar was found over the hill, sick from his first cigar...

Main Menu

Another Halfwheel contest

Started by cavenbk, 07/21/2014 09:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cavenbk

Found this one while cruising Halfwheel tonight. Easy one to enter. http://halfwheel.com/win-box-standard-issue-robusto/64572
You can judge the character of a man by the things he laughs at.

"A man's true character comes out when he's drunk."     - Charles Chaplin

benchjockey

You learn more by listening then you do from talking.

Smurf

Awesome! Would love to win a box of cigars!
orbis non sufficit

lubrix

----
Guru of ruining the moment.

nwb

Saw this yesterday.  I was wondering why there were so many comments on every new post.
Chief of Shaft

The Burn Ward

Quotenwb - 7/22/2014  9:29 AM

Saw this yesterday.  I was wondering why there were so many comments on every new post.

These contests lead to unnecessary comments.

nwb

QuoteThe Burn Ward - 7/22/2014  10:05 AM
Quotenwb - 7/22/2014  9:29 AM

I avoid reading the comments on HW.  There are more trolls there than in the fairy tales....
Chief of Shaft

cavenbk

QuoteThe Burn Ward - 7/22/2014  11:05 AM  
Quotenwb - 7/22/2014  9:29 AM  Saw this yesterday.  I was wondering why there were so many comments on every new post.

I agree Jared! But you can add me to that long list of commenters if it gives me a possible chance to win some free cigars :biggrin:

You can judge the character of a man by the things he laughs at.

"A man's true character comes out when he's drunk."     - Charles Chaplin

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.