Tower Pipes & Cigars
2518 Land Park Drive
Sacramento, CA 95818
Tel: 916-443-8466

Presence @ Geeks: Yes
http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=profile;u=30092
Chief of Shaft

StogieDad

I'll jump right in on this as I just got a shipment from Mark.

General Selection - Great, I always just email him if there is something I am looking for.
Hard to Find / Limited Edition Selection - store exclusive Cohetes, which I have purchased.  
Ordering Process - never used the website, I just email him, tell him what I am looking for, and he emails me a price.
Quickness of Shipment - same or next day at latest
Customer Service - the best, works with me, has held out stuff for me, ships fast, always goes above and beyond in the shipment.
Packaging - packed nicely, never any damage
Humidification Level upon Receipt - fine, sent with small Boveda on loose shipments.

Mark has become a go-to retailer for me, glad that I can be the first to reveiw him.  Great guy!
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

johncw

I've made two recent purchases.

One was on CigarGeeks they were offering Mr. Sam's. Purchased a box when going out of town. Mark held the box for me until I was back home. Mark got it out the next day after I asked. Nicely packed no damage

Second purchase was Pudgy Monsters. They were out but were expecting another order in. He set a couple aside for me and even gave better pricing than what I was seeing online anywhere else including shipping. Again Nicely packed no damage.

I look forward to more interactions with Tower Cigars

Joelala

Mark is great, got me a great deal on a box of Padrons and also through in some extras. Extremely easy to work with and shipment was very fast.

Once I run into some more cash I look forward to shopping here again.
Joe

Mautrak

Another thumbs-up for Mark.  I bought a box of something from him a year or more ago, and it went surprisingly smooth.  Emailed with him, he reduced the expected total as he was able to save me a bit of money on shipping, and then he shipped them out that day.  Very smooth.  Plus, since I'm in California as well, the package arrived the very next day.

kxthor911

Ok, so here we go. Mark at Tower Cigars is a great merchant. I have ordered from him several times. He used to be on CigarPass but I actually got him to come back and visit with the geeks. I have probably ordered 5-8 times so far and would not hesitate to again. 

General Selection - He has just about anything you would want from a moderately priced selection. 

Hard to Find / Limited Edition Selection - Has a few limiteds, a lot of time if he doesn't have something specific maybe he can get it for you. Just give him a call.

Ordering Process - I have never used the website. Always done through PM or phone call.

Quickness of Shipment - same or next day at latest

Customer Service - Awesome, small town shop feel. He will hold items, ship later, work with you. Mark is a pleasure to deal with.

Packaging - packed nicely, never any damage

Humidification Level upon Receipt - fine, sent with small Boveda on loose shipments.

Hello my name is Nick and I just bought a box of... (courtesy of Stephen and Rob(serious cigars))

Yes its fast, no you cant drive it.

The Burn Ward

Mark is a great retailer and BOTL! Keep an eye out for his geek deals.

toby2

personal service is top notch

nice selection

prompt and secure shipping

I will you them often. 

BewareDaPenguin

I've only had one transaction with Mark from Tower but it went smoothly. Bought some Crux cigars when he posted them, great price. Easy PM's, shipped it out quick would definitely buy from Tower again.
"A champion is someone who gets up when he can't." - Jack Dempsey

"Things do not happen. Things are made to happen." - JFK

Cfickter

just made my first purchase tonight when Mark offered up the Illusione Gigante for a great fiver price.  He was quick to respond and in less than 30 mins I had a tracking number.  I see more deals in the very near future
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

mpurtle01

Awesome.   I love when Mark posts up good stuff on here.  Have bought from him.  Will have to start perusing his site more often.

nwb

Just received a fiver of Illusione *G* from Mark.  Quick shipment, packed well, and easy to deal with as always.
Chief of Shaft

Kevin48438

I have a fiver on the way too.   Looking at his site, there are some really good prices.  i.e. Palio cutter $36.75, Tat pudgy monsters $82.
"I smoke in moderation. Only one cigar at a time." - Mark Twain

"There are two things worth living for, one is a good cigar, the other is a better one." - Unknown

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.