New on here and just wanting to trade.

Started by Rammstein142, 07/24/2014 09:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rammstein142

Hey there, I'm new to this site and looking to do a trade just to swap some sticks and meet someone new! Looking to trade 5 sticks with whom ever wants to trade!

Cheers!
"There is nothing more agreeable than having a place where one can throw on the floor as many cigar butts as one pleases without the subconscious fear of a maid who is waiting like a sentinel to place an ashtray where the ashes are going to fall."

"Ich kenne keine Parteien mehr, ich kenne nur noch Deutsche!" Kaiser Wilhelm II

"Die Schlacht ist gewonnen , haben die Engländer wurde völlig besiegt." Kaiser Wilhelm II

"Our progress as a nation can be no swifter than our progress in education. The human mind is our fundamental resource." John F. Kennedy

StogieDad

Newbie trade!  I love newbie trades.  Alas, I am heading out of town, so I will leave this one to someone else.

My suggestion, offer up a blind trade.  Send your fiver (probably help to let us know what you are looking to send out) and once the Geek who has accepted recieves, he will send his/her end out.  I doubt you will be dissapointed, and helps you gains some cred around here.

Glad to see you getting involved, always nice to have active geeks around.
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

kxthor911

Since your new some people will want you to send your end first. Also, you can check the feedback system to know no one is going to mess you around. Also please list the cigars that you are wanting to trade so others will know if they are interested or not. Cheers and good luck.
Hello my name is Nick and I just bought a box of... (courtesy of Stephen and Rob(serious cigars))

Yes its fast, no you cant drive it.

kxthor911

QuoteStogieDad - 7/24/2014  11:33 AM  Newbie trade!  I love newbie trades.  Alas, I am heading out of town, so I will leave this one to someone else.  My suggestion, offer up a blind trade.  Send your fiver (probably help to let us know what you are looking to send out) and once the Geek who has accepted recieves, he will send his/her end out.  I doubt you will be dissapointed, and helps you gains some cred around here.  Glad to see you getting involved, always nice to have active geeks around.

Hey bastard, don't be trying to steal my lime-light here. I was typing some very thoughtful when you swooped in. (laughs)

Hello my name is Nick and I just bought a box of... (courtesy of Stephen and Rob(serious cigars))

Yes its fast, no you cant drive it.

StogieDad

Quotekxthor911 - 7/24/2014  12:35 PM

QuoteStogieDad - 7/24/2014  11:33 AM  Newbie trade!  I love newbie trades.  Alas, I am heading out of town, so I will leave this one to someone else.  My suggestion, offer up a blind trade.  Send your fiver (probably help to let us know what you are looking to send out) and once the Geek who has accepted recieves, he will send his/her end out.  I doubt you will be dissapointed, and helps you gains some cred around here.  Glad to see you getting involved, always nice to have active geeks around.

Hey bastard, don't be trying to steal my lime-light here. I was typing some very thoughtful when you swooped in. (laughs)

:lmao:

It was much more thoughtful than mine.....:biggrin:
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

Mojo66

Tim,

Let us know what you are looking for, what you are offering. Would help to have your VH set to public and maybe update your wish list.

Good to see you get involved.
"Life's too short to smoke bad cigars."

nirab

I am always interested in trading! Let me know what you have in mind, and we can see what develops. Or, if you are a brave geek, send me a 5pk of sticks first, and I will then reciprocate the gesture...I love me some blind tradin', especially with a newbie!!! (Insert evil laugh here!)  :biggrin:  :shy:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

Camshaft83

Welcome to the site. Get ready because it looks like the buzzards are already circling  :lmao:
Tact is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip." Winston Churchill

CG Members, B&M, and Lounge Map
https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=zW2lHNBne7i4.kZ0NflvIrjLo&usp=sharing

dddddmorgan

Send a 5'ver my way as well, spread the love ;-)

My address is available, I won't let you down, but to be fair I'm not rich like Nirab so don't expect something like he'd send you.
Molon Labe!

tvolball

Quotenirab - 7/24/2014  12:50 PM

I am always interested in trading! Let me know what you have in mind, and we can see what develops. Or, if you are a brave geek, send me a 5pk of sticks first, and I will then reciprocate the gesture...I love me some blind tradin', especially with a newbie!!! (Insert evil laugh here!)  :biggrin:  :shy:

Tim, I'm gonna give you little advanced warning. You really gotta watch Brian. He has been known to obliterate newbies mailboxes with some really incredible trades. Break him in right Brian! :bigthumbs:
"Keep your friends close and your enemies closer"

bmac7754

If you are wanting to multiple trades, I would be down as well.
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

cavenbk

I will throw my name in the hat as well of Geeks that would be willing to trade with you. I don't have a huge selection like some of these other guys, but would be happy to help out.
You can judge the character of a man by the things he laughs at.

"A man's true character comes out when he's drunk."     - Charles Chaplin

Vroomp

I have a large selection and will offer my VH for view if you wish to see what I have to trade as well....
Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

Cfickter

Hey I'm up for a blind trade!  Welcome to the site
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

johncw

Wow looks like plenty of opportunities.

Joelala

Quotenirab - 7/24/2014  11:50 AM

Nirab is a  great geek to trade with, except for the fact that he is awful at math....but good at geek math.  :bigthumbs:  :bigthumbs:

Any of these geeks would be good to trade with
Joe

nwb

Wow, looks like you have plenty of folks interested.  This will be interesting to watch... :biggrin:
Chief of Shaft

jharrisx5

Hell...I'd do a blind trade too...hit me up iff'n youz brave...lol
Puff Puff Give....

Rammstein142

Wow holy cow! Quite the response, awesome to see this many folks want to trade! My VH should be open to the public now, all though its not complete, still a few sticks I haven't had the time to log yet. I will though shoot a few of you a PM, if that is what I need to do, to set up a blind trade. I have no issue sending first (blind trade I am assuming), specially since I am new to the crowd. I can do multiple ones and may be able to squeeze out three, just have to see what I have.
"There is nothing more agreeable than having a place where one can throw on the floor as many cigar butts as one pleases without the subconscious fear of a maid who is waiting like a sentinel to place an ashtray where the ashes are going to fall."

"Die Schlacht ist gewonnen , haben die Engländer wurde völlig besiegt." Kaiser Wilhelm II

"Our progress as a nation can be no swifter than our progress in education. The human mind is our fundamental resource." John F. Kennedy

bmac7754

Got my end of the trade today from Tim.  Nice sticks, cool pics, and even a minie ball.  Now to plan my attack, I mean my end of the trade.  Thanks again 
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

Rammstein142

Awesome glad everything made it there safely! Hope you enjoy the sticks and the bit of history. :-)

StogieDad

Nice introductory strike brother!
-- Winston Churchill

-- Abraham Lincoln

-- Ron Swanson

Mojo66

That the way to start the hostilities, can't wait to see the counter strike.
"Life's too short to smoke bad cigars."

nwb

Nicely done!  Now you might want to hunker down..... :biggrin:
Chief of Shaft

tvolball

"Keep your friends close and your enemies closer"

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.