5pk Mystery Pass III - Twigs, Figs n Bigs...WHAT???

Started by nirab, 07/24/2014 09:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nirab

This is a thread generated automatically by the Cigar Pass system to discuss the Cigar Pass named '5pk Mystery Pass III - Twigs, Figs n Bigs...WHAT???'.

Use this link to return back to the Cigar Pass.
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

kxthor911

Oh hell no you didn't, of course I want in... IIIINNNNN :)...cheers brother.
Hello my name is Nick and I just bought a box of... (courtesy of Stephen and Rob(serious cigars))

Yes its fast, no you cant drive it.

kxthor911

On another note. With 40 participants this one is sure to take an entire year.
Hello my name is Nick and I just bought a box of... (courtesy of Stephen and Rob(serious cigars))

nirab

Quotekxthor911 - 7/24/2014  11:52 AM

On another note. With 40 participants this one is sure to take an entire year.

Read the directions again Nick...this should wrap up quickly...if you READ the directions!!

it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289

nirab

Quotenirab - 7/24/2014  11:45 AM

This is a thread generated automatically by the Cigar Pass system to discuss the Cigar Pass named '5pk Mystery Pass III - Twigs, Figs n Bigs...WHAT???'.

Use this link to return back to the Cigar Pass.

Yes, it seems like last years pass ended recently...because it did!! With that, I have decided to change up the pass a bit in format, so that it does not drag on into 2015! Since we are halfway to Christmas, I figured I would run this like the Secret Santa Pass, and assign each person a "mystery geek". Those who played last year are eligible for this one. Newcomers welcome, but you must have positive feedback and/or a quality geek vouch for you.

The Theme:

Twigs, Figs n Bigs...WHAT??? This here is the theme to the pass. You will be assigned a geek that you will send a HIGH QUALITY 5pk to, but, there must be one Twig (lancero etc.) one Fig (salomon, figurado etc.) and one Big (8" min long, and/or 58-60rg minimum)in the 5pk. The other 2 sticks are of your choosing, but make sure they are awesome! Sneaking a peak at their wish list is a great place to start. There is no need to send more than 5, but you are welcome to practice geek math if you wish. The key here is treating your fellow geek as you would like to be treated. This pass is intended to celebrate the honesty, integrity and generosity of the quality geeks that make this the ONE and ONLY social cigar site that any cigar lover needs to know about!

Last rule...DO NOT post pics until everyone has received their 5pk!!! I will put up a separate thread to post em in.

Looking forward to a fast (YAY!), fun, and BEEUUTAFUL 5pk Mystery Pass III!!!!

it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

Thich Nhat Hanh

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289

kxthor911

Quotenirab - 7/24/2014  11:53 AM  
Quotekxthor911 - 7/24/2014  11:52 AM  On another note. With 40 participants this one is sure to take an entire year.
Read the directions again Nick...this should wrap up quickly...if you READ the directions!!

Gotcha. So your doing somewhat of a shotgun style then. You could have just typed that out...Hey guys this pass is going to be a shotgun type pass. I did read the instructions... What a douche.

kxthor911

WOW, hey everyone welcome to the douche lord's pass. Someone is a tab bit grumpy today. :rofl:

nirab

Quotekxthor911 - 7/24/2014  11:55 AM

Quotenirab - 7/24/2014  11:53 AM  
Quotekxthor911 - 7/24/2014  11:52 AM  On another note. With 40 participants this one is sure to take an entire year.

Gotcha. So your doing somewhat of a shotgun style then. You could have just typed that out...Hey guys this pass is going to be a shotgun type pass. I did read the instructions... What a douche.

I'm sorry, let me clarify...read the directions, and then retain what ya read! You could call it learnin' if that works for ya!!  :biggrin:  :shy:

Yea, I could've typed that out...but I didn't! It's my fu$#ing pass, so just FOLLOW DIRECTIONS!!  You young folks just like to muck things up when things aren't done to your expectations.  :shy:  :lmao:  :lmao:

it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

Thich Nhat Hanh

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289

kxthor911

So I guess your not going to accept me in the pass now? Figures, another old bastid on the site that think he runs this place. Just click accept, you know you want to.

bmac7754

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

lubrix

----
Guru of ruining the moment.

StogieDad

yep yep!  Thanks for hosting man, this was a really fun pass!
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

mike.casey

I'm going to pass on this one. Thanks for the invite Brian!
Life is hard. It's harder when you're stupid. -John Wayne-

I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke every last one of 'em.
Ron White

Him and his kind get more endangered everyday, and pretty soon the species will just up and fade away. Like the smoke from that torpedo... just up and fade away. -Old Hippie, Bellamy Brothers-

DonM

"The Curmudgeon"

dddddmorgan

Molon Labe!

tvolball

"Keep your friends close and your enemies closer"

johncw

akira

"Sometimes when I reflect back on all the beer I drink I feel ashamed - Then I look into the glass and think about the workers in the brewery and all of their hopes and dreams. If I didn't drink this beer, they might be out of work and their dreams would be shattered. Then I say to myself, 'It is better that I drink this beer and let their dreams come true than be selfish and worry about my liver.'" -Jack Handy

toby2

I'm in! yeah I kinda forgot about it last time and thought my mystery 5 was a bomb.... :shamebag:

mpurtle01

Heck yes brother (Guru of Chill...  Hahaha)!   Thanks!  Awesome.

ntanner

Quotetoby2 - 7/24/2014  4:35 PM

I'm in! yeah I kinda forgot about it last time and thought my mystery 5 was a bomb.... :shamebag:
I remember that.
I'm in for sure.
I am not concerned about what you think as I can tell you don't do it often.

I used to be a people person, but then people ruined that for me.

Every loaf of bread is a tragic story of a group of grains that could have become beer but didn't.

Mojo66

You had me at "shotgun"... :biggrin:

It sounds like an amazing pass, cool format. I would love to participate,  but I do not have any CIGAR longer than 6 1/2 inches and not many High end that would fit the Figs requirement either.
"Life's too short to smoke bad cigars."

CrazyK

I'm in for this one again if you'll have me!
CrazyK
--------------------------
Simia demulcta mitis

bmac7754

Looks like a fast fill up with Geeks.  This should be some fun.
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

bmac7754

Brian, after you have this set up will there be a time period given to collect cigars and send out.  Also should we post in some type of order so we fill out puts and takes?

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.