Back again!

Started by 1sgjeffward, 07/26/2014 09:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

1sgjeffward

Hello all!! As some of you know I had to have another Brain Surgery in early June they had to go in and deal with a few blood vessels that they were concerned with and had to remove a few shards of my face that had gotten in a little deeper. They did it later because they wanted me to be further down the recovery road so I could deal with the additional stress and pressure.

But once again I'm back from this weekend on so lets do this! Believe me I really did miss you guys big time  :victory:
Jeff

"Trust those who seek the truth but doubt those who say they have found it."

? André Gide

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=1sgjeffward

bmac7754

Good to see you around Jeff. Hopefully the recovery process is getting stronger every day for you.
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

bstessl

Thats awesome news!  I look forward to getting to know you!
Smoking cigarettes is a habit, smoking a cigar is an event. - Brad Paisley

1sgjeffward

Quotebstessl - 7/26/2014  10:58 PM

So do I! Notice quite a few new faces so it will be a blast for the first few weeks getting to know all of you! But just remember I have brain damage so any wildly miss proportional bombs that could start flying around I just cant control it  :biggrin:
Jeff

? André Gide

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=1sgjeffward

Mojo66

Quotebstessl - 7/27/2014  12:58 AM  Thats awesome news!  I look forward to getting to know you!

X2

Sure good to know you're ok after that last surgery.

"Life's too short to smoke bad cigars."

bstessl

Quote1sgjeffward - 7/27/2014  12:03 AM

Quotebstessl - 7/26/2014  10:58 PM

So do I! Notice quite a few new faces so it will be a blast for the first few weeks getting to know all of you! But just remember I have brain damage so any wildly miss proportional bombs that could start flying around I just cant control it  :biggrin:

:lmao:
Smoking cigarettes is a habit, smoking a cigar is an event. - Brad Paisley

toby2

good to see you back!

benchjockey

I'm another newbie looking forward to getting to know you and happy that you are back!
You learn more by listening then you do from talking.

05Venturer

Welcome back! Looking forward to meeting another fine Geek!
Hoping your recovery continues moving forward my friend.
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

Vroomp

Great to have you back with us Jeff! Glad everything is going well for you! :bigthumbs:
Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

dddddmorgan

So glad to have you back El Jeffe!

Nice of you to warn the new folks and veterans about your ordinance expertise ;-)

Jeff is a fine and generous B.O.T.L.

We are better for having you back, best wishes on your recovery.
Molon Labe!

johncw

Jeff great to have you back. I hope the recovery continues to get better.

Kevin48438

Wow.   Glad that your are doing ok and in good spirits!
"I smoke in moderation. Only one cigar at a time." - Mark Twain

"There are two things worth living for, one is a good cigar, the other is a better one." - Unknown

StogieDad

Awesome to hear Jeff.  Hope to see ya around more!
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

Ted

Good to hear things are going well! My first trade partner here. Would love to have met up at the RMCF. Will have to do some local Colorado herfs this fall.

Joelala

Glad you're back buddy.
Joe

gitfiddl

Welcome back, Jeff!
Self-appointed Guru of Pass Container Sizing,  All Things Midgetly Stripperish, and general "Stirrer of the Puddin'".

bmac7754

Quote1sgjeffward - 7/27/2014  1:03 AM  
Quotebstessl - 7/26/2014  10:58 PM  Thats awesome news!  I look forward to getting to know you!

Jeff is known to cause serious damage to those Mailboxes.  

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

mpurtle01

Hey Jeff, just saw this.  Glad you're back brother.

Remodelx15

Welcome back, Jeff.  I hope your recovery is speedy!
If you're not lucky, we can't use you.
- WW2 Submarine admiral

Cfickter

Jeff awesome to hear from you. Stay on that path to full recovery
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

Kman

Glad things went well Jeff and hoping for a continued recovery. Happy to have you back!!
"Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new." - Albert Einstein

1sgjeffward

For those of you who don't know I was in a motorcycle accident on 20 Sept of 2013. Had a car make a left hand turn right in front of me I impacted on the passenger front quarter panel. crushed the front end of my 1999 Heritage Softail Classic and I flew completely over the car and impacted face down about 10 meters away. After that I did 4 full flips face down twice and the rest on my hips. Broke the left hip blade into 7 pieces, crushed my face almost completely ALL high spots.

They put the hip back together and my hips had to be fuzed, they did the nasty pull your face tissue down to the chin and they had to remove the bone chips and redo all of the high spots on my face with titanium plates and screws. This last surgery was to remove some as they called it "Micro bone shards" that they had found when they did a high tech dyed MRI.

But life is good! Just bought a 2014 Harley Street Glide Limited, they did another MRI on Thursday and say that everything is cleared and they don't expect to have to do any future surgeries  :victory:

And YES the remaining undamaged brain tissue (Very little of it remains!) has some evil plans for those of you I know on here and those of you that are new and just might need some love!
Jeff

? André Gide

Joelala

Long year Jeff. Glad you are better
Joe

cavenbk

Glad to see you back around Jeff. I know I speak for all of us when I say we have really missed you around here.
You can judge the character of a man by the things he laughs at.

"A man's true character comes out when he's drunk."     - Charles Chaplin

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.